AFCAT 1 2017 Notification
Indian Air Force is going to conduct AFCAT 1 2017 exam in the month of February 2017. The IAF have released the AFCAT 1 2017 Notification on its official website. The officials conduct this examination for finding those candidates who want to make a career in the air force of India. The AFCAT Online Application Form filling process is started now and end up on 29th December 2016
Candidates who have the dream to go to the Indian air force to serve the country may Apply Online IAF AFCAT January 2018 Course. It is the Recruitment examination organized twice in a year. Those who are interested and eligible must read this article.
Latest Update: The application process for Indian Air Force AFCAT 1 has started from 3rd December 2016 and the last date to apply online is 29th December 2016. The written examination is going to be held on 26th February 2017.
Indian Air Force AFCAT 1 2017 Notification
|Department Conducting Examination||Indian Air Force|
|Name of the Exam||AFCAT 1|
|Name of the Post||Commissioned Officers in IAF|
|Necessary Qualification||Graduate in any Discipline|
|Last Date to apply||29th December 2016|
|Date of Examination||26th February 2017|
|Help Line Number||1800-11-2448|
Complete Details for AFCAT 1 Exam 2017
Students are suggested to go through the following specifics
IAF AFCAT 1 Eligibility Criteria:
Minimum Educational Qualification: The minimum qualification is Graduation (B.E. / B.Tech. for Flying / Technical branches). However, the qualification differs for different posts. Also, there are some height metrics.
Education Qualification: – Graduation Degree minimum3 years in any discipline subject with minimum 60% marks and have passed 10+2 class Math & Physics.
Age Limit in Flying Branch Officer: – Candidate more than 20 years and less than 24 years
Education Qualification: – Bachelor of Engineering and B.Tech in relevant discipline of Engineering with minimum 60% marks
Age Limit in Technical Branch Officer: -Candidate more than 20 years and less than 26 years
Ground Duty Branch:-
Education Qualification: – Graduation degree Minimum 3 years in any equivalent discipline subject along minimum 60% marks for Administration & Logistics posts. Bachelor of Commerce with minimum 60% marks and Post-Graduation degree in Commerce for the post of Accounts.
Age Limit in Ground Duty Officer: – Applicant age more than 20 years and less than 26 years.
Pay Scale – The candidates who shall be selected for the job shall get an attractive salary as given as following
Flying Branch: Rs. 82,050/-
Ground Duty (Tech) Branch: Rs. 71,550/-
Ground Duty (Non-tech) Branch: Rs. 68,550/-
Application Fee: – Candidates are exempted from paying any application fee. It means they do not need to pay the application fee.
Selection Procedure: –
AFCAT selection process involves following steps
- Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) and Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT – only for the Technical branch).
- AFSB Interview
- Screening test
- Psychological test, Group test, Medical Test and Interview
- CPSS (Computerized Pilot Selection System) and/ or PABT only for Flying branch
- AFCAT 2 written exam consists of General Knowledge, Math, English, and Reasoning. Maximum marks will be 300. Total 100 questions will be asked and time allowed for the exam is 2 hours. Every question carries 3 marks and there is 1/3 negative marking. For every wrong answer given by the aspirant, 1 mark will be deducted as penalty. No marks will be deducted if the question is left unanswered.
- Those candidates, who apply for the technical branch, will have to attend EKT exam which is conducted just after AFCAT.
How to Apply for AFCAT 1 Online Application form:
- Eligible and interested Applicants may apply online application form on the official website www.careerairforce.nic.in.
- Candidates click the link of online application AFCAT-1st
- Candidates fill up all personal details in the application form.
- Applicants upload scanned Photo and Signature in the online application form.
- Candidate to take print of application form for future use.
|Notification releasing Date and Starting Date for filling application form||3rd December 2016|
|Closing Date to fill Application From||29 December 2016|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||2nd Week of February 2017|
|Examination Date||26th February 2017|
|Date of Result Declaration||April 2017|