AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2016
A latest job notice uploaded by Animal Husbandry Department Maharashtra which was titled as AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2016; this notice is for all job searchers who are interested to do Class IV Jobs. We refer official website to clutch more details against this recruitment and then Apply Class IV 269 Vacancies.
Animal Husbandry Department Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 contains 269 vacancies of peon, attendant, watchman, Safaiwala and mazdoor posts. Only those contenders who fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply against this employment notice before 25th June 2016, which is the closing of online form submission.
AHD Class IV Recruitment 2016 is the golden opportunity for those contenders who are having a minimum age of 18 years. Here on behalf of this department we gather some significant details in the below section.
AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Notification
Organizer: Animal Husbandry Department Maharashtra
Name of the Post: Peon, attendant, watchman, Safaiwala and Mazdoor
Total No. of Vacancies: 269
Education Required: Class IV or Equivalent
Age Limit: 18 years to 33 years.
Job Location: Maharashtra
Last date to Apply Online: 25th June 2016
Post and Vacancy details:
Detailed Info of AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2016
Particulars which are ready to apply for Animal Husbandry Department Maharashtra Recruitment they must have passed class4th or equivalent class from a recognized Govt. board.
Candidate’s age should be in between 18 years to 33 years.
- Candidates coming from General Category have to pay Rs. 300/- as an Application Fees
- For SC/ST/Others: Rs. 150/- Application Fees
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of written test/ interview.
Candidates who will get the appointment letter from this department will get the salary of Rs. 4400-7440 + Grade Pay INR 1300/-.
Procedure To Apply
- Interested candidates can take help of the official website to apply for Animal Husbandry Department vacancies, official Website of this department is maharashtra.gov.in
- After that, find & click on “Career” option & hit on appropriate link of the advertisement
- Now read out whole advertisement properly and select the apply link and fill out complete online application form in a proper way.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature in the application form
- At last, submit the complete form within correct time period & take a hard copy of it for further use.
Closing Date of Online Form submission Date is 25th June 2016
For more details candidates may visit the official Notification
To Apply Online go through this Official Web Link