AIBE Online Application Form 2016
Candidates may go online to start filling AIBE Online Application Form 2016. The All India bar Examination is going to be conducted among the Law candidates. Candidates, who want to participate in this exam, need to have enrolled as an advocate under Section 24 of the Advocates Act, 1961 and have to submit proof of this enrollment while applying.
The examination is going to be held on 13th December to check the eligibility of the applied candidates. But first, Law candidates and practitioners are required to submit their Application Form timely. Only after completing the Online /Offline Registrations, candidates will be able to appear in the Examination.
As per the recent updates, the online application is already in process and desired candidates are still applying against AIBE Online Notification 2015. The online and offline applications are invited and will be accepted till 16th November 2015. For further details and important dates, candidates need to take a thorough look at the given details. The examination for the above-stated exam will be held on 13th December 2015.
|Declaration for||AIBE Online Application Form 2016|
|Organizing Authority||Bar Council of India|
|Application Last Date||16th November 2015|
|Date of Examination||13th December 2015|
- The candidate has to be enrolled with respective state bar council to appear for the AIBE.
- Applicants from SC/ST/OBC category are also required to upload a notarized copy of their caste certificate in English or Hindi language along with the other required documents.
- Candidates under OH/PH category are required to upload a notarized copy of their disability certificate.
Fee to Pay
Rs. 2500/– along with Rs.60/– as Bank Charges via the SBI Challan only.
Note: Before starting the application, keep these documents along namely, Advocate ID Card, Enrollment Certificate, scanned Photo and Signature, caste Certificate, and Disability Certificate.
How to fill AIBE Online Application Form 2016
- First of all, log on to the main website first of all which is, “www.allindiabarexam.co.in”
- Look for a link for registrations from the Homepage, and start the online registration process.
- After successful registration, login to apply for the examination and pay the required fee via SBI Challan.
- Upload the soft copies of the asked documents.
- Complete the registration and take out a hard copy for reference.
Important Dates to Note in 2015:
- Closing Date of Registrations: 12th November 2015
- Final Date of Payment of Challan: 13th November
- Last Date of Completion of online form:16th November
- Admit Card availability: 2nd December
- Exam-Date:13th December 2015
Helpline Numbers: 011-49225022/23
For further support visit firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear friends, get to the official Website: www.allindiabarexam.co.in