AIMCET Application Form 2016
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee soon released the AIMCET Application Form 2016 for those appliers who are interested in taking admission in Master of Computer Applications (MCA) course. Before applying online, we advise all the appliers check the AIMCET MCA Entrance Exam Notification from this web page.
All India MCA Common Entrance Test which is popularly known as AIMCET. This test is prearranged by The Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee at the national level on behalf of the Human Resource Ministry of Government of India. It is mainly for those applicants who want to have a career in the MCA program. This test can help such eligible applicants who have a desire to get the admission in a number of famous universities as well as colleges and even IIT’s.
The students who are going to register their name against this test must check out the details mention below. On this section, we try to provide each & every detail related to eligibility criteria required for AIMCET Application Form 2016 check out once.
|Declaration About||AIMCET Application Form 2016|
|Conducting Authority||Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee|
|Exam Date||June 2016|
|Last date to Apply||April 2016|
Complete Details For AIMCET 2016
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree from any stream of at least 3 years duration with Mathematics as a compulsory subject at the graduation level or class 12th & 10th.
- Those who are pursuing Final year are also qualified to apply against AIMCET but at the time of admission they will have to submit all the relevant documents.
Purpose To Organize AIMCET:
As we all the States hold their own common entrance tests as the main objective of conducting the AIMCET on the basis of all India is to classify admirable and brilliant competitor through a single common entrance test. The admission to MCA programmes in institutions within their States will be approved by the particular institution as per strategy valid to them and the score of AIMCET 2016. By appearing and clearing this entrance examination, applicants can get the best institutes across the country for the education of MCA.
- Applicants should have to pay Rs 1300/- in support of Registration fee in order to buy Application Brochure of AIMCET.
- One who belongs to reserved categories (SC & ST) are required to pay Rs.650/-.
- Application brochure may be collect from the university / institution location.
The admission is provided to the deserving aspirants on the basis of the AIMCET Score.
Exam pattern for AIMCET:
- The entrance test is mainly consists of 200
- Time Duration of this test is 3 hours.
- Each question will carry 4 marks for every correct answer. For each incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted as the negative marking.
|Subject||Total No. Questions|
|Mathematics (10+2) Level||100|
|Analytical ability & Logical Reasoning||40|
AIMCET Syllabus 2016:
- Linear Programming
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Differential Equations
- Probability and Statistics
- Computer Awareness:
- Computer Basics
- Computer Language
- Flow chart and Algorithms
- Computer Architecture
- Data Representation
Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning:
This section is mainly consisting of the questions related to logical reasoning, quantitative reasoning, visuo-spatial reasoning.
Questions in This section are asked to test the general awareness about business, finance, industry, governance, healthcare, transportation, scientific inventions, and cultural dimensions etc
How to apply or fill AIMCET Application Form 2016?
- First of all, visit the official website i.e. www.iitr.ac.in
- Now follow the section name as “Important Link” given the home page.
- After that, choose the appropriate link according to the exam you are applying for.
- Now fill the entire details exist in the Registration form as well as in application form.
- At last, you have to Upload the photograph, signature, educational certificate and other essential testimonials (if are required).
- Pay the Application Fee by online.
- Finally, you can submit all the details by pressing the ‘submit’ button.
- Take a print out of the application for future use.
Important Dates: (Tentative)
- Notification Will Be Released: In The Month Of January Or February 2016
- Starting Date To Apply Online: In The Month Of March Or April 2016
- Last Date For Filling the Application Form: Last Week Of April 2016
- Admit Card Will Be Issue: From The Month Of May 2016
- Date Of Entrance Exam: 1st Week Of June 2016
- Declaration Of Results: Last Week Of June Or First Week Of July 2016
To Grab, more details regarding AIMCET please to the Official Link