AP CEEP 2016 (POLYCET) Notification
AP CEEP 2016 (POLYCET) Notification has declared for the students of Andhra Pradesh. To fill the Online Application Form for AP CEEP candidates must pass 10th class from any recognized board. AP Common Entrance Exam for Polytechnic has announced on the official website those who want to take admission in any of the polytechnic institutes can apply online.
Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET) is for the aspirants, who want to take admission in one of the diploma courses for engineering and non-engineering programs in various polytechnic colleges of Andhra Pradesh. To get the full details about the eligibility criteria, and how to fill the form see the beneath section.
State Board of Technical Education and Training provides the admittance for the candidates who are willing to get admission in one of the colleges of the polytechnic. Every year this common entrance test is conduct and thousands of students take part in this test.
|Name of the Organization||State Board of Technical Education and Training|
|Type of Information||AP CEEP 2016 (POLYCET) Notification|
|Name of the Exam||Polytechnic Common Entrance Test|
|Last Date of submission||Soon Updated|
AP CEEP Online Application Form 2016
AP CEEP 2016 (POLYCET) Notification is for the candidates who are interested in taking admission in one of the polytechnic colleges. Many colleges are available in Andhra Pradesh for the course of the polytechnic. Every year this test is conducted for the students of Andhra Pradesh. Online Application Form for AP CEEP 2016 is available on the official website those who want to fill the form can get the details from this page of admitcardjobs.in. Those who are willing to get the admission in any of the diploma course in any of the institutes of polytechnic and non-technical education can fill the application form.
- Candidates pursuing or pass in class 10th from some recognize board.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs 330 as the form of application fee.
- Candidates are select based on merit list or counseling process.
How to apply online for the AP CEEP 2016 (POLYCET)
- Visit the official website. i.e. sbtetap.gov.in
- Check the notification where AP CEEP exam is mention.
- Enter the required details and fill the application form.
- Summit it.
- Application key and password is generated.
- Save it for further preference.
- Last date to fill the application form Updated Soon
- Admit card is commenced to declare Available Soon
- Exam Date: Soon Available
- Result will be declared on: Available Shortly