AP EAMCET 2017 Notification
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada is about to publish AP EAMCET Notification 2017 on the web recently. All the aspired 12th passed students are required to check it out and start registering for Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test for the upcoming study session. Final day for completing the registration process is in April 2017.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET is taken by JNUTK every year on behalf of AP State Council of Higher Education. This test is attended by the registered candidates in tremendous number. All the aspirants have one motive, and that is to secure a seat in Engineering, Medical, and Agriculture Degree programs.
According to the information obtained from the JNTU Kakinada, AP EAMCET Exam Date will be in May 2017 tentatively. The registration part is yet to begin and is expected to start From the First Week of February 2017. Those fellow admission seekers looking to get further insights must take a visit to the information given below.
|Declaration About||AP EAMCET Notification 2017|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada|
|Last Date for Registration||April 2017 (Expected)|
|Examination Date||2nd Week of May 2017 (Tentative)|
Further info under AP EAMCET Notification 2017
The official notification for the year 2017 is not released yet, we shall update all the information on this web page whenever the official advertisement released.
Eligibility Criteria/Qualification Details
- Candidates, who are interested in applying must have successfully completed class 12th Exams or must be pursuing their senior secondary exams.
- Those, with primary subjects as Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Maths/Zoology can only apply for the Test.
Minimum age to apply is 17 years is permissible up to a maximum of 25 years.
Applying candidates are to pay Rs.350/– for general and Rs. 300/- for SC/ST candidates.
Selection and seat allotment will depend on the Rank secured by the candidates in this entrance test.
The examination will be of multiple choice question, The papers shall consist of 160 questions and 160 marks, each question contains 1 mark and there is no negative marking in the test. The time duration of the examination is 3 hours.
|Name of the subject||Number of the Question||Marks||Time Duration|
How to apply following AP EAMCET 2017 Notification
- Enter into the official website namely, “apeamcet.org”
- Get to the latest Notification section and download the notification accordingly.
- Go through the important details carefully before starting to apply.
- Start the application process by entering your personal and academic records.
- Pay the necessary amount and attach the soft copies of your documents.
- After finishing the registration, check your data for once more and submit it finally.
- Get it printed and keep a copy with you for any urgent requirement.
Check Important Dates (Tentative)
Date of AP EAMCET Notification Released: January 2017
Starting Date of Apply Online: Second Week of February 2017
Date of Application Submission without Late Fees: March 2017
Final date for Submission of Application Form With Late Fees: 3rd Week of April 2017
Admit Card Available From: Last Week of April 2017
Date of Examination: May 2017
Declaration of Result: June 2017
Candidates are advised to visit this official web link to start applying online