AP LAWCET Notification 2016
Sri Krishna Devaraya University has circulated AP LAWCET Notification 2016 on the internet media. As per the official details, candidates seeking admission to the Law programs, need to go through the piece of information given below. The registration process for the entrance exam is about to begin for the Test will be tentatively held on 28-05-2016.
Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test is conducted every year by SKD University on behalf of the state Government. Like usual, lots of Law aspirants are expected to participate in the examination process. Those, who qualify this exam will get an opportunity to get admission to various residing Law colleges and institutes.
According to the recent data, AP LAWCET 2016 Application Form filling process will begin in a few days. The registration process will be conducted online; hence, it is required by the aspirants to keep checking for the status of the form and also look for their AP LAWCET Eligibility given in the following section. The online registrations are about to start for the written test is to be held on 28-05-2016.
|Declaration For||AP LAWCET Notification 2016|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Sri Krishna Devaraya University|
|Last Date for Registration||April 2016|
|Examination Date||28th May 2016|
Important details to fill AP LAWCET Application Form 2016
Eligibility Criteria and Qualification Details
Depending upon the course chosen, the qualification and eligibility criteria are given hereunder:
For 3-Year Course:
Candidates should have passed any Graduation Degree in 10+2+3 pattern with the minimum of 45% marks from a recognized university.
For 5-Year Course:
Those applying for the five-year program must have completed their Intermediate in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university/Board/Institute with at least 45% marks.
For L.L.M Course:
For this program, candidates must have cleared L.L.B/ B.L degree course on or before the date of applying. Those, pursuing L.L.B Final Year Examination are also eligible to apply.
- Those, who are applying, must not exceed the maximum age limit which is 30 years in the year of applying.
- Age relaxation as per the exam conducting authority
- Those, who opt for LAWCET 2016 must pay 350/- as the registration and exam fee.
- For PGLCET, it is 500/-
Determined by the marks obtained in the Written entrance Test.
How to fill AP LAWCET 2016 Application Form
- Reach the official web portal which is, “aplawcet.org”
- Target the Application Section available on the homepage, download the information handout and read it thoroughly.
- Check your eligibility status accordingly before you start the online registration process.
- Begin the online application by providing your personal and academic information.
- Pay the requisite fee and recheck the entered data before submitting it.
- After the registration is done, have a printed version of your application and save it for future need.
Dear Law aspirants, please visit this official link to get further information
Dates to look out
Last Date to Apply: April 2016
Exam Date: 28th May 2016 (Tentative)