APPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2017
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has now released the APPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2017 on the internet. Applicants, who want to appear in the Group I preliminary and mains stages, have been looking all over for the updated study material and contents to qualify this written exam. As seen from the huge number of vacancies, it will take some time to arrange the written exams across the statewide locations. As for now, the examination dates are not clear yet. The written paper-based tests will be held on 17th August 2017. Time right now for our candidates is to go through the detailed syllabus for the coming examination that will be held in the coming days.
AP Public Service Commission has just released a recruitment Notice regarding 78 vacant posts in various running departments of the State. A number of aspired candidates submitted their timely registrations and are now waiting for the syllabus to get available for the prelims and main exams. Job seekers getting ready for this exam to need to have a proper view of the detailed version of this Syllabus. The latest updates have been arranged here for our dedicated applicants and they are advised to check through these important points.
Hey dear friends, if you are one of the applied candidates who applied for Andhra Pradesh PSC 78 posts, then you must check the study material and topics. This content has been prepared to keep in mind the given APPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2017. It is available here and also given in a pdf file format. On this website, we have arranged the expected paper pattern along with the important topics and that will comprise this examination. Thus, it is quite essential for all the contestants to follow the given updates and note them properly. The written test is scheduled to be held around mid of March. To get recent and the latest PSC Exam updates, applicants must stay in touch with us to get every related info.
|Declaration About||APPSC Group 1Syllabus 2017|
|Recruitment Conducting Authority||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Group I level and others|
|Number of Vacancies||78|
APPSC Prelims Mains Exam Pattern 2017
APPSC Group I Prelims Exam Pattern 2017 is as follows:
|S.No||Exam Name||Subjects included||Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Prelims||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
APPSC Group I Mains Exam Pattern 2017 is given below:
|S.No||Exam Name||Paper Sets||Type||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Main||Compulsory Paper (General English)||Conventional||150||3 Hours|
|Paper I||Conventional||150||3 Hours|
|Paper II||Conventional||150||3 Hours|
|Paper III||Conventional||150||3 Hours|
|Paper IV||Conventional||150||3 Hours|
|Paper V||Conventional||150||3 Hours|
APPSC Prelims Syllabus 2017
- AP Indian National Movement.
- Contemporary Developments in Science and Technology.
- Country’s Political System.
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
- General Science.
- History of India – Social, Economic, Cultural and Political aspects.
- Indian polity and Economy.
- Mental Ability & Reasoning etc
- Planning & Economic Reforms in India.
- Rural Development.
- World Geography and Geography of India with a focus on AP.
APPSC Mains Syllabus 2017
- General English:
- Active voice and Passive voice.
- Correction of sentences.
- Correction of spellings.
- Direct Indirect speech.
- Filling in the blanks.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Re-arrangement of sentences.
- Verb tenses.
- Vocabulary and usage.
APPSC Syllabus for Paper I
- Analysis and Solutions.
- Crisis Management.
- Current events of National and International Importance.
- Current events relating to State of Andhra Pradesh
- General Essay.
- Social Problems.
APPSC Syllabus for Group I Paper II
- 20th-Century history of India.
- The advent of Islam and its impact.
- A general overview of the Indian Constitution.
- History & Cultural heritage of India.
- Indus Civilization.
- Social and Cultural movements in Andhra Pradesh.
- Social History of Andhra Pradesh.
Group I Syllabus for Paper III
- Andhra Pradesh’s Economy, present status its Strengths and Weaknesses
- Land Reforms and Social changes in Andhra Pradesh after independence.
- National and Per Capita Income and Human Development.
- Planning in India & Indian Economy.
Group I Syllabus for Paper IV
- Development and Environmental Problems
- General Awareness with the Modern Trends in Life Sciences.
- Role and Impact of Science & Technology in the development of India
Group I Syllabus for Paper V
- Data Appreciation and Interpretation
- Data Presented in the Tabular Form in Graphical etc.
- Problem-solving – Duly Structured.
- Questions based on the Situation.
Registrants can also avail this syllabus in a pdf format just by following the official download link in the final segment of this website.
How to get APPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2017
- Reach the official website for the Commission which is, “www.apspsc.gov.in”
- Find and follow a valid link notification and get the pdf file for the above-mentioned syllabus.
- You can also get a hard copy of this file.
For more related news please visit: www.psc.ap.gov.in