APVVP Recruitment 2016
Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad allows various unemployed candidates to become a part of their organization by offering employment notice named as APVVP Recruitment 2016 for 569 Asst Professor/Surgeons vacancies. Interested job searcher can take help of this site to know the complete eligibility criterion before applying.
The last date of applying against this recruitment through online mode is 29 April 2016. Therefore Job hunter must clutch this golden chance for 569 vacant posts of Asst Professor/Surgeons under Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad. If you are searching for eligibility criteria then you can check out below apply online.
Here our team of admitcardx.in tries to provide all the essential details candidates must read out carefully which we suggest only for you against APVVP Recruitment 2016. Online application forms must be filled before closing date, no application form will be approved after completing the last date.
|APVVP Admit Card 2016||Latest SBI Bank Jobs|
|12th/10th pass jobs||Railway Jobs Updates|
APVVP 569 Asst Professor/Surgeons Recruitment 2016 Notification
Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (APVVP)
Name of Post: Assistant Professor & Civil Assistant Surgeons
No. of Vacancies: 569
Qualification Required: Medical degree
Mode of Apply: Online
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Last Date to Apply Online: 29th April 2016
APVVP Vacancy details:
|Post name||Total Vacancies|
|Civil Assistant Surgeons (Specialists)||242|
Complete Info relevant to APVVP Recruitment 2016
Education need for these posts:
Applicants must complete their PG degree / M.S / MD / MBBS with M.Sc (Med. Anatomy) with Ph.D (Medical Anatomy) / M.Sc (Med. Anatomy) with D.Sc (Med. Anatomy) as per the post requirement. These degrees will only be valid if you have done it from a government recognized Institute or any documented Medical Council of India.
- OC category aspirants should not have completed 40 years as on 01- 07-2016
- SC/ST/BC candidates not more than 45 years
- 50 years of age must not be completed by Ex-service men as on 01.07.2016 to apply for these posts
Payment of Registration fee will be online for all the category students
|Categories||Registration Fee + service charge|
|OC & BC||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC & ST||Rs. 500/-|
Selection will be made on the basis of the written examination & Interview process after completing the form submission procedure.
Selected job hunter will get the remuneration of Rs. 20,680 – 46860, and other allowances as suitable under the rules in force at regular interval of time.
How to Apply?
- Interested and well qualified contenders, who beat the eligibility criteria, must snatch this job opening chance by applying for this recruitment.
- Candidates can apply online by the help of its official website which is apvvp.nic.in
- Here you will get the “NOTIFICATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT PROFESSORS & CAS (Specialists)” click on it.
- Now first of all read out the Guidelines provide on the same homepage.
- After that click on “Online Application” in this aspirants must fill all the mandatory details in the application form and upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature with the form and submit it online within the given period of time.
- Take a print out of duly filled form with you for future usage.
Closing date for apply online: 29 April 2016
To grab more details visit this official notification
To apply online you can visit this official link