Bihar Police Syllabus 2016
The Bihar Police Department is going to conduct recruitment examination for the posts of a Constable. Bihar Police Syllabus 2016 is important to be downloaded for the candidates who have applied for the post and going to attend the examination.
The recruitment cell of Bihar police have invited applications for the post of a constable Driver and now the selection department is all set to conduct a career test to select the hard working, energetic, and the best applicants for the job. Bihar Police Constable Exam Pattern has given here and you should also see the official website by using the direct links given on this web page.
Bihar Police Constable Syllabus Details
Name of the Post: Bihar Police Department
Type of Declaration: Bihar Police Syllabus
Name of the Posts: Constable
Date of Examination: Update Soon
Syllabus Status: Available
To perform better in the test the candidates should practice daily by solving Bihar Police Constable Previous Exam Papers. The selection of the candidates shall be based on the written test, physical Standard test, and Physical Efficiency test.
Bihar Police Constable Exam Pattern
Number of Question: 100 Questions
Total Marks: 300 Marks
Time Duration: 2 Hours (120 Minutes)
Name of the Subjects:
- General Science
Exam Syllabus For Hindi
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Detection.
- Translation of Sentences.
- Plural Forms also.
- Number System.
- cube root Profit & Loss.
- Compound Interest Discount.
- Whole Numbers
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Basic geometrical ideas (2-D).
- Understanding Elementary Shapes.
- Negative Numbers and Integers.
- Fractions Exponents
- Introduction to Algebra
- Data handling, statistics also.
- Change of matter.
- Acids, base, salt.
- The Universe.
- The structure of Atom.
- Metals & Nonmetals.
- Natural Resources.
- Sources of energy.
- Work & Energy.
- Electric current and circuits.
- Magnets & magnetism.
- Natural Phenomena.
- Environmental concerns; regional & national.
- Pollution also.
- The First Empire.
- Contacts with Distant lands.
- Social Change.
- Regional Cultures.
- The Establishment of Company Power.
- Political Developments.
- Challenging the Caste System.
- The Nationalist Movement.
- Culture and Science.
- New Kings and Kingdoms.
- Sultans of Delhi.
- Creation of an Empire.
- Rural Life and Society.
- Colonialism and Tribal Societies.
- The Revolt of 1857-58.
- Women and reform.
- India after Independence also.
- Geography as a social study and as a science.
- Planet: Earth in the solar system.
- Human Environment: settlement, transport and communication.
- Resources: Types- Natural and Human.
- The environment in its totality: natural and human environment.
- Agriculture also.
- State Government.
- Understanding Media.
- The Judiciary.
- Social Justice and the Marginalized also.
- Local Government.
- Making a Living.
- Unpacking Gender.
- The Constitution.
- Parliamentary Government.
For more details please visit the Official Website