BIS Recruitment 2016
The Bureau of Indian Standards has successfully released a notification regarding the BIS Recruitment 2016 so that the contenders who are interested in the various posts mentioned below can easily apply for the same. The contenders have to download the BIS Notification 2016 before that in order to apply for this recruitment. Check other crucial information from the paragraph settled below.
The Bureau of Indian Standards has been inviting the contenders for various posts that is why it has released the notification for this regard for the recruitment of Steno and Technician to fill total 122 vacancies. As per the details, there are many vacancies which need to be filled by the contenders who qualify this exam. The contenders have to fill the BIS Application Form 2016 in order to apply for this recruitment.
The contenders who have been looking for the vacancies of Steno, Technician and other post are highly suggested to check the crucial details from this page and apply according to the same. The contenders have to fill the applications before the last date which is also given at the below-settled section.
Some Points on BIS Notification 2016
Details regarding: BIS Recruitment 2016
Total Posts: BIS Recruitment 2016
Organization: Bureau of Indian Standards
Last date: 12th February 2016
Official Website: www.bis.org.in
- Junior Stenographer: 23 Posts
- Stenographer: 11 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk: 25 Posts
- Senior Technician: 17 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 42 Posts
- Assistant director (public relation):2 post
- Assistant director (administration and finance):1 post
- Senior master technician: 1 post
The contenders should have completed any one of the following certificates, which are: 12th standard, ITI, graduation from recognized Board/University.
The contenders are suggested to check the refer recruitment notification to know the age limit and application fee details.
The contenders are suggested to check the official notification.
The eligible contenders will be selected based on Written Exam and Interview.
Online submission starts from: 12/01/2016
The last date for online submission is: 02/02/2016
How to apply for BIS Recruitment 2016
- The contenders who are willing to apply have to log on to the official website www.bis.org.in.
- After that, they need to select the “Career opportunities” option which is given at the top side of the homepage.
- Then, select the appropriate link and read complete notification carefully.
- After that, fill the application form with all required details press submit button.
- Save copy for further reference.