Civil Services Exam Online Application 2016
Union Public Service Commission offer the Civil Services Exam Online Application 2016 for all those aspirants who have a desire to become an Indian Administrative Services officer. Fascinated students who had brilliant academic records may apply online for Civil Services entrance examination 2016 by submitting the IAS online Application Form 2016 on or before the suitable date.
Union Public Service Commission every year releases the UPSC Civil Prelims Registration notification for the various Civil Services vacancies in the multiple departments under central government of India.
As we know Indian Administrative Services is considered as one of the top most reputed target offered by Government of India. To acquire more details about IAS Recruitment 2016, candidates must locate their vision on below provided instructions.
UPSC Civil Services prelims notification 2016
Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Name of the Vacancies: Various Civil Services Post
Education Required: Graduate
Age limitation: 21 to 32 year
Job Location: Across India
Last date to apply: 27th May 2016
|Indian Administrative Service|
|Indian Foreign Service|
|Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Central Excise, Gr. ‘A’)|
|Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service, Gr. ‘A’|
|Indian Audit & Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A’|
|Indian Defence Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A|
|Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Gr. ‘A|
|Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Gr. ‘A’|
|Indian Postal Service, Gr. ‘A.|
|Indian Civil Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A’|
|Indian Railway Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A’|
|Indian Railway Personnel Service, Gr. ‘A’|
|Indian Railway Traffic Service Gr. ‘A’|
|Indian Defence Estate Service Gr. ‘A’|
|Indian Information Service Gr. ‘A’|
|Indian Trade Service Gr. ‘A’ (Gr. III)|
|Indian Corporate Law Service Gr. ‘A’|
|Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Services Gr. ‘B’ (Section Officers Grade)|
|Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, and Dadar & Nagar haveli Civil Service, Gr. ‘B’|
|Pondicherry Civil Services Group B|
Further info of Civil Services Exam Online Application 2016
- Interested contenders who have a desire to fill IAS Application Form 2016 must hold a graduation degree or equivalent degree from any Universities or institute.
- Such candidates who are appearing for their final year degree exam are also eligible to apply for IAS 2016.
Contenders should have an age between 21 years to 32 years.
Relaxation in upper age will be given to the SC / ST candidates up to 5 years and OBC category students up to 3 years.
Application Fee Details:
- General categories or Unreserved category contenders should have to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee.
- Reserved category / women job searchers are exempted from any fee.
Note: candidates can deposit their fee through any branch of SBI bank by doing cash payment or by using online banking facility.
Collection of the candidates for the post of Indian Administrative Services will be based:
- Prelims (Preliminary Examination)
- Mains (main Examination)
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission which is www.upsconline.nic.in
- Here you will find various online applications for various examinations
- Click on Civil Services section
- Select “Part-I registration” form
- Enter all the details and submit it
- Now contenders may get Registration Id & password
- Make a payment either online or offline
- Now move on to the “Part-II registration”
- Here you have to Upload the Photo & signature & submit all the details
- Print the hard copy of application for future references
Dates to be Remember:
- Last date for submission of application: 27th April 2016
- Date of UPSC Civils Prelims Exam: 27th may 2016
- Mains Exam: 03th December 2016
To get additional details about Civil services Application Form 2016 candidates need to visit this official link