COMEDK 2017 Application Form
Consortium of medical engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka has invited candidates to fill COMEDK 2017 Application Form online. Desired applicants who want to take admission to different Engineering coursed in state colleges are welcomed to apply. This Consortium is going to organize the entrance exam for the interested applicants.
Candidates from the state are hereby addressed that they can start the application and COMEDK 2017 UGET Online Registration process. The Exam regulating body is going to conduct an entrance exam for the aspired Medical graduates. Through this exam, they can seek a right institution to complete their further education. Thus, candidates are advised to go through the Notification and register online.
News for COMEDK UGET/PGET 2017 Online Application Form
Fresh applications have been invited to register for the upcoming exam. The Medical scholars from the Southern state of Karnataka are required to apply before the deadline of COMEDK 2017 Online Application Form. The final date for applying is in April 2017. The concerned candidates are advised to take a note of it and complete the registration.
|Exam Conducting body||Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka|
|Name of the Examination||Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test|
|Qualification||Check Details Below|
|Last Date to Apply Online||April 2017(Expected)|
The official notification is yet not released the below-mentioned eligibility criteria is based on the previous year notification, our team shall update each and every information here as soon as the notification released.
Eligibility Criteria COMEDK 2017 UGET Online Registration
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 level examination from a State/Central Board of Education.
- Applicants must have secured at least 45% (40% for SC, ST, & OBC candidates) aggregate marks with main subjects as physics, Chemistry, and Maths.
- It is mandatory to have Physics and Maths along with any of the following optional Subjects: Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology or any other technical Vocational courses.
- It is also necessary to have studied English as the qualifying Subject.
Eligibility Criteria COMEDK 2016 PGET Online Registration
The under-mentioned conditions must be satisfied by the applying candidates as prescribed by the Medical Council of India:
- The candidates must have passed the MBBS/BDS from the recognized institution.
- They must have completed the internship as on or before the date specifies by the Council.
- The candidates need to have secured the entrance exam with 50% marks (40% SC/ST and OBCs).
- They need to be registered with the National or state-level council.
- Those having done or doing the PG courses through COMEDK exam will not be eligible to appear.
- Reapplying applicants are not eligible to apply.
Fee to Pay
COMEDK 2017 UGET Application Fees
The applicants need to pay Rs. 1200/- for PCM/PCB and Rs. 1500/- for PCMB as application charges via demand draft from any Nationalized Bank issued in favor of COMEDK payable at Bangalore.
For COMEDK 2017 PGET Application Fees
A demand draft of Rs.2500/- application number and applicant’s name should be written on the back of DD.
Steps to Fill COMEDK 2017 Application Form
- Log on to the main website i.e. “www.comedk.org”.
- Find a proper link for downloading the Application Form.
- After downloading the form, fill the particulars accordingly.
- Attach the relevant documents and the Demand Draft issued.
- Enclose the form along with the documents and Send the same to the postal Address mentioned below.
Documents to attach with the COMEDK 2017 Application Form
- Proof of Birth/SSLC marks sheet.
- Proof of Unique ID.
- Copies of all the Previous Examinations attended later than 10th
- Caste Certificate.
- A photocopy of all marks consolidated mark sheets including the one of failed year.
- A Copy of attempt certificate, a statement indicating the number of attempt one has taken to clear a particular year/subject.
- A Copy of the completion of Internship certificate
- A Copy of Graduation/ provisional degree certificate/ passing certificate/ course completion certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Proof of Unique ID.
- The Application starts from: February 2017.
- Last date of Application: April 2017
- Closing Date to submit Fees Offline: March 2017
- Opening Date to Fill B.arch Application form: May 2017
- Last Date to Apply for B.arch: June 2017
Download COMEDK PGET Hall Ticket
Download COMEDK UGET Admit Card
Our dear applicants are requested to follow this Official Link for important details.