CSAT Syllabus 2016
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts this examination or say test i.e. CSAT. Those who have registered themselves by filling up the applications will get their respective CSAT Syllabus 2016 here on this page as here we have provided the detailed info regarding both exam pattern and syllabus. This UPSC CSAT Pre & Main Exam Pattern 2016 contains the exam pattern and the syllabus for both prelims and the mains exam.
Union Public Service Commission is ready to organise the CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test) for the selection of various talented and young candidates for the post of IAS, IPS, IFS, etc. Those who wanted to crack this examination and wanted to be selected as post high-status posts as mentioned previously have already applied for this examination. Now, all of them are curious to grab the exam pattern and the UPSC CSAT Pre & Main Exam Syllabus 2016. This examination i.e. UPSC CSAT Exam in conducted in two stages which are Preliminary and the Mains Exam.
The 1st stage contains the subjects or topics related to General Studies, whereas the second stage contains the General Ability Test. In order to achieve good marks, the candidates need to check all crucial details or data that is given in the exam pattern and the exam syllabus. Not even a single point should be missed. For both paper 1 and paper 2, we have cleared the doubts that the candidates were having before reading this post. So, do not delay and read this post carefully so as to be familiar with the CSAT Exam Pattern.
Information regarding: CSAT Syllabus 2016
Exam Type: Aptitude Test
Status of Exam Pattern/ Syllabus: Released
UPSC Civil Services Aptitude Test Exam Pattern 2016
With the help of this post, the candidates will be given the details about the UPSC Civil Services Aptitude Test Exam Pattern and a link to download the respective exam syllabus. The link is given at the bottom of this page so that the candidates do not have to go here and there in search of the UPSC CSAT Exam Syllabus.
The exam is conducted in two papers which are as follows:
- General Studies
- General Ability Test
The performances of the candidates both the examination (i.e. paper 1 and paper 2) will make them succeed in the examination.
Exam Pattern for Paper I:
- The paper I contain total 200 marks.
- The duration of this exam is 2 hours.
- The total number of question asked in this exam is 100.
Exam Pattern for Paper II:
- The total questions asked in the paper II are 80.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- There will be total 200 marks (of the examination).
How to download UPSC CSAT Syllabus 2016
- Open the Official Site of the authority which is given below.
- After that, the candidates need to click on the suitable ink for the exam pattern and the exam syllabus.
- Download the exam syllabus and prepare as per the same.
- Also, you can download the syllabus from the following link.
- So, the candidates can download the CSAT Syllabus 2016 from the following link.