DTCP Recruitment 2016
Directorate of Town and Country Planning has posted a vacancy for diploma apprentice post. DTCP Recruitment 2016 has posted by govt. of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad. Aspirants can apply on line for the post as eligibility criteria, selection process and other details are mention on the official web portal. DTCP AP Diploma for 220 Apprentices has recently posted by Directorate of Town and Country Planning, Government of Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
As per the official notice, there are 220 posts in different zone of Hyderabad. Eligible candidates can fill the online application form, as it is available now. All the details has mentioned on the official website or on the page of admitcardx.in. To know the selection criteria, and how to get the online application form see the below section.
All the candidates who are willing to participate in this recruitment can fill the online application form before the last date of submission. i.e. 20th-April-2016. After this date, no application form is acceptable by the DTCP Recruitment 2016.
|Organization Name||Directorate of Town and Country Planning|
|Type of Information||DTCP Recruitment 2016|
|Name of the post||Diploma Apprentice post|
|No. of Posts||220|
|Last date of Submission||20-April-2016|
|Government Jobs 2016||RPF jobs Update|
|12th/10th pass jobs||Career After 12th In India|
DTCP AP Diploma for 220 Apprentices Jobs
Many applicants are filling the online application form for the post of diploma apprentice. DTCP AP Diploma for 220 Apprentices has significant criteria. This criterion is for all the aspirants who are applying for this test. Before filling the application form, refer the eligibility criteria, selection criteria, academic qualification, age limitation etc.
Zone wise details
- Zone-I(Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Srikakulam Dists.): 22 posts
- Zone-II (East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna Dists.): 57 posts
- Zone-III (Guntur, Prakasam, Nellore Dists.): 59 posts
- Zone-IV (Ananthapur, Chittoor, Kurnool, YSR Kadapa Dists.): 82 posts
Candidates can be less than or equal to 18 years. The relaxation in age is as per the government rules.
Students must pass SSC from any recognized board and Diploma in Civil Engineering from A.P. State Board of Technical Education.
Selection procedure is on the basis of DCE/LCE/LAA merit list.
Selected candidates can get 9560/- as a monthly wages during traning period.
Following procedure to fill the application form.
- Go to the official link.e. www.dtcp.ap.gov.in
- Check the notification where DTCP Recruitment 2016 is declared.
- See the procedure how to fill the application form.
- Click ‘apply online’.
- Fill all the blanks in application form.
- Candidates require uploaded photo and scanned documents.
- Summit the details.
- Save your registration number.
- Take a print out or download the form.
APPLY ONLINE You can also login to the official link.
Check and read the notification details.