ESIC UDC Syllabus 2016
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is going to conduct a written type test for various posts in the coming days for which ESIC UDC Syllabus 2016 is important to download. Candidates, who have applied for the vacant posts of UDC, MTS, and steno, must be searching for the proper content to start afresh for the written examination. Every related detail is available here for our candidates.
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is responsible for conducting this Recruitment process nationwide. According to the official releases, there were 1760 overall posts for the role of Upper division Clerk, Multitasking Staff, and Paramedical Staff including Stenographers. Now after successful registrations, applicants are looking for the important syllabus to get set for the upcoming tests.
As per the latest news, applied candidates can download the requested paper pattern from this web page. Eligible candidates have already finished the online registration process and are so eager to download ESIC Stenographer/ MTS Exam Pattern PDF 2016. Here we are with the updated and easily accessible information for our targeted users.
|Declaration For||ESIC UDC Syllabus 2016|
|Exam Date||January last week|
Details for ESIC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2016
- General English-100 Questions
- General awareness-100 Questions
- Stenography Test and Computer Skills Test
ESIC UDC Exam Pattern 2016
- Numerical ability-50 questions
- English Language-50 questions
- General Intelligence-50 questions
- General awareness-50 questions
Computer Skill Test
Written test pattern:
- The exam will be multiple choice carrying 200 marks and 1 mark for each question.
- Time duration will be 2 hours.
- ¼ marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
ESIC UDC/Steno Syllabus 2016 in Details
- Whole numbers
- Decimals, fractions, and relationships between numbers
- Percentage, Ratio & Proportion
- Square roots
- Average, Simple Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount,
- Partnership Business
- Mixture and Allegation
- Time and distance, Time & Work,
- Basic algebra
- Unseen passage
- Error and omission
- Fill up the blanks
- Synonyms, antonyms,
- Spelling/detecting misspelling is words,
- Idioms & phrases
- One word substitution,
- Improvement of sentences.
- Analogies, similarities and differences
- Space visualization and spatial orientation
- Problem solving
- Analysis, Judgment, and decision-making
- Visual memory, discrimination, observation,
- Relationship concepts, Arithmetical Reasoning and figural classification
- Arithmetic number series
- Non-verbal series
- Current events related to social, sports, and scientific research
- Historical events
- Cultural and Geographical history
- General Policies & Scientific Research.
A speed and accuracy test of 10 minutes with a speed of 80 wpm in English or Hindi and transcription for one hour.
Computer Skill Test
The Computer Skill Test will contain three parts as follows:
|Part A||Making two PowerPoint Slides on MS-Power Point-10 Marks|
|Part B||Typing a written content of about 150-200 words in MS-Word-20 Marks.|
|Part C||Arranging Table/Database in MS-Excel-20 Marks.|
- The Computer Skill Test shall be of 50-Marks and will be of 30 minutes in duration.
- A Question Paper will be handed to the candidates according to which they have to type/reproduce in the Answer Sheet as per the formatting of text and use of formulae etc.
Dear aspirants, please visit the official link for more details