GSRTC Syllabus 2016
Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation has recently provided GSRTC Syllabus 2016 for the clerk exam. Candidates, who applied for 616 vacancies for the posts of Junior Assistant and Clerk, are now looking for the updated study materials after completing the online registrations. Thus, they are requested to have a look at the subject-wise details available in this web page. These marked topics will be helpful for the aspirants willing to compete in the examination. The written examination for these vacancies will be held at the state level in the upcoming days.
The recruitment panel under Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation invited eligible Job-seekers to apply for the posts of Clerk and Junior Assistant in the administration departments of the state. Aspirants fitting the applicable criteria have completed the registration process for these 616 posts and are now searching for the syllabus that is much needed to prepare for the exams.
Dear candidates, stop searching for GSRTC Syllabus 2016 because, all the relevant details have been given on this web page. Our experts have arranged the latest and updated exam pattern for Clerical and Assistant exams. You are further advised to go through the below-specified information and carry on with your preparations for the test. The registrations have ended successfully and it is time to get set for the Gujarat Clerk and Assistant Exam 2016. In the below-mentioned sections of this page, applied candidates can check the required syllabus and Examination pattern for the competitive level examination. The pattern is also available in a pdf format which is easily downloadable using the official download link final segment of this web page.
|Declaration About||GSRTC Syllabus 2016|
|Name of Post||Clerk and Junior Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||616|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation|
|Exam Date||March 2016 (Expected )|
Gujarat Clerk Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2016:
- The written paper will be an Objective type containing MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions).
- The time limit for this exam is 2-Hours maximum and the paper will carry 100 maximum questions with each question carrying one positive mark.
- The topics included in this exam are: General Studies, Gujarati, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and English.
|Written Test||General Studies||40||40||2:00 hour|
GSRTC Clerk Junior Assistant Exam Syllabus 2016
- General Knowledge
- Agriculture, Education
- Living & Social Traditions
- Industry & Trade
- Commerce, Trade & Population.
- Current National & International Important Events.
- Ecology and Urbanization.
- Economy & Culture.
- General Science.
- Geography & Natural Resources of India.
- History of India.
- Indian Agriculture.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Polity.
- World Geography.
- Data Interpretation.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- HCF & LCM.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Number System.
- Problems on Ages.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Time and Distance.
- Time and Work.
- Alphabet Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Blood Relations.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Decision Making.
- Embedded Figures etc.
- Mirror Images.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Number Series.
Dear friends, if you have registered for these vacant posts in Gujarat, then we recommend you to take a look at the details that team has arranged on this web page. The Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation is the prime authority that will be conducting this examination at the state level. Registrants will get an opportunity to perform their best in the written test. The ones, who qualify for the jobs, will be appointed in various admin departments of the state. We also have marked the key tips for sure success of our applicants lets have a look at the following link.
How to get GSRTC Syllabus 2016
- Log on to the official web address which is, “www.gsrtc.in”
- Look for the relevant notification and start downloading the syllabus pdf file.
- For further convenience, have it printed and mark all the important subjects.
- Start preparing for the coming exams.
For more Reference please visit: www.gsrtc.in