Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016
The Gujarat High Court is all set to recruit employees for the Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016 thus the notification about 294 posts of System Officer, System Assistant, English/ Gujarati Stenographer Grade- I and English/ Gujarati Stenographer Grade- II has released, for full information read this article.
As from the Gujarat High Court Recruitment Notification, it is known that the job seekers may submit applications for total 294 vacant positions for the jobs describing in brief in the following passages. The candidates may apply for Gujarat High Court Stenographer Job 2016 from the starting date which is 01st October 2016 and before the last date which is 15th October 2016. And the online form for Gujarat High Court System Officer/System Assistant Posts can be filled from 15th September 2016 to 14th October 2016 through the official website as well as be using the direct links given on this web page.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment Notification 2016
Name of Organisation: The High Court of Gujarat
Age Limit: Check Below:
- The vacancies for Stenographer Posts: 234
- Number of posts for System Officer Post: 30
- The Number of the vacancies for System Assistant job: 30
|Category||For System Officer Post||For System Assistant||Stenographer Post|
The name and the number of the vacancies of Stenographer are as following
|Name of the Vacancies||Number of the Posts|
|English Stenographer Grade- II||57|
|Gujarati Stenographer Grade-II||69|
Gujarat High Court Job Vacancies Eligibility Criteria 2016
- For System Officer – The required qualification is BE/ Btech with computer science or IT or MCA or M.Sc IT with at least 55% marks.
- For System Assistant – MCA or BCA with 50 % marks or Diploma in IT/ Computer engineering/ electronics and communication engineering from government institute.
- Stenographer Post -Graduation in any discipline from recognized university and basic knowledge of computers and a speed of shorthand as following
|Name of the Grade||Speed in Shorthand for English Stenographer||Speed in Shorthand for Gujarati Stenographer|
|Grade- I||120 Wpm||90 Wpm|
|Grade- II||100 Wpm||75 Wpm|
- For System Officer and System Assistant Post: The age of the applicants must be between 18 years to 35 years on 14th October 2016.
- For Stenographer Vacancies: The minimum age required is 21 years and the maximum age for English/ Gujarati Stenographer grade- I vacancy is 40 years and for Grade- II it is 35 years.
The selection of the aspirants shall be based on the following rounds according to the vacant positions they have applied for.
- Stenography/ Skill Test
- Viva Voce Test
English/ Gujarati Stenographer grade-II
- Written Test
- Stenography Test
System Officer and System Assistant
- Elimination Test (Objective Type) 100 marks
- Computer Aided Test
The application fees have to be paid in any core banking service branches of the State bank of India.
|Category Name||Application Fees|
|SC/ST/SEBC/PWD/ Ex-Serviceman||Rs. 250/-|
|Other Categories||Rs. 500/-|
To know about the examination syllabus and pattern applicants have to read the official notification which is given at the end of this page.
After career test, the candidates shall be selected for the job and offered with salary given as under.
|Vacant Position||Scale of Payment|
|Stenographer and System Officer||Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with a grade pay of Rs. 4400/-|
|System Assistant||Rs. 5200-/ to Rs. 20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 1900/-|
How to Fill Gujarat High Court Online Application Form 2016
The mode of applying is online we have attached direct links in this article so you may skip the process of visiting the official website and save your time.
- Log into the main website “hc-ojas.guj.nic.in”
- Click on the notification of the post you want to apply
- Read all the details and instructions
- Click on the Apply Online button and fill all the information carefully.
- Pay the application fees and upload scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
- Click on the submit button and then take a printout of the application form.
Important Dates for System Officer and System Assistant
|Starting Date to Apply||15th September 2016|
|Last Date to Apply||14th October 2016|
|Date of Elimination Test||27th November 2016|
|Computer Aided Test Date||January/
Important Dates for Stenographer Posts
|Starting Date of Online Application||01st October 2016|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15th October 2016|
|Date of Stenography/ Skill Test for Stenographer Grade- I||19th November 2016|
|Viva- Voce Test||December 2016/ January 2017|
|Written Examination for Stenographer Grade-II||20th November 2016|
|Stenographer Skill Test||20th November 2016 (Afternoon Session)|