JAM 2017 Application Form
Indian Institutes of Technology have lately delivered IIT JAM 2017 Notification online. Candidates are hereby addressed to apply for the same and start filling JAM 2017 Application Form for 2-year Masters Degree admissions now. Interested applicants are recommended to start the online registration process at the very latest.
Indian institutes of Technology GATE / JAM will be responsible for conducting these exams. Aspirants hoping to get admission into Masters Programme through these tests are now informed that IIT JAM 2017 is now available. Prospective applicants are now suggested to go online and go through the structured details. Afterward, they can start applying for the same.
Latest News for IIT JAM 2017 Notification
As per the latest news, candidates are hereby advised to go through the IIT JAM 2017 Notification and start the online application procedure. The examination dates for the Joint Admission Test are recently made public by the exam conducting body. The here-stated examination will be taken soon, the final date to apply for which is 2017. Therefore, it is especially recommended to the aspiring ones to start registering for it at the latest.
|Examination inro||JAM 2017 Application Form|
|Name of the Examination||Joint Admission Test|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Soon Release|
IIT JAM 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have secured at least 55% aggregate marks without rounding off (all subjects, including languages and subsidiaries, throughout) for general/ OBC (NCL) candidates.
At least 50% aggregate marks without rounding off (all subjects, including languages and subsidiaries, including all three years) for SC/ ST and PwD candidates
Fee to Pay
|Category||Payable Amount||Amount for two Exams|
Exam Pattern for IIT JAM 2017
There will be Seven Test papers and will objective type with three different Patterns.
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ): Four Options with one Positive answer.
- Multiple Select Questions (MSQ): Four options with one or more positive answers.
- Numerical Answer Type (NAT): Four each question answer is a signed real number.
The Answer will be given to it using the virtual keypad on the Monitor. Help will be provided to the examinees with a Virtual Calculator.
Note: No options will be shown for these Questions.
Steps to Fill JAM 2017 Application Form
- Start with the logging on to the main website i.e. “jam.iitm.ac.in”.
- Start the registration online by filling in your personal Data.
- Upload the soft copies of your updated documents.
- Pay the asked fee via net banking or bank Challan.
- After all the Process is completed the online Registration will be considered done.
- Keep the hard copy of this Application form in possession.
Get Info – JAM Admit Card 2017
To start Online Application process applicants need to follow this Official Link.