Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016
The Naval Defense sector in India also Named as Indian Coast Guard is going to start Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016 for multiple Yantrik vacancies for 01/2017 Batch. According to the received updates, diploma holders are invited to apply for various Technician jobs. Aspirants willing to participate in the online registration process, are hereby informed and advised to check the details mentioned in the following sections of this web page. The final date for applying online is 12-08-2016.
Aspirants interested in applying for 2016 Technician’s Batch must have a go through at the information that is well specified here. Indian Navy has issued a notification for the brilliant young minds to apply for various available posts in the naval departments. Eligible candidates are required to check the qualification criteria and other related details before starting the registration process for these positions.
As per the received news, Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016 process will be continued until 12th August 2016. For the present year, the Technician’s Batch will be filled by aspiring diploma holders and they need to rush to apply now. Those, who are willing to apply for these posts are will be required to attend a written and skill test in order to succeed in the selection process. To register, it is hereby informed to the applicants to use only the online method.
|Declaration for||Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016|
|Department Conducting Recruitment||Indian Coast Guard/Indian Navy|
|Name of the Position||Technician|
|Total Vacancies||Depends on number of Seats|
|Age Limit||Diploma in relevant field|
|Last Date to Apply Online||12-08-2016|
More details for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 01/2017 Batch Vacancies
Name of positions:
Applicants must possess a 3-year Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent branch recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) with at least 60% in aggregate.
Applicant should be a minimum of 18-years and a maximum of 22 years. Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC / ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates has been given.
There are no application charges.
- Applying candidates will have to undergo a written exam and an Interview in order to qualify for the program.
Important: For further details please check the Official Notification.
After being selected and appointed, joins will be given Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- along with a grade pay of Rs.2,400/-.
Apart from the salary, candidates will also be paid for their Transport and HRA allowances as per the norms and regulations.
How to Apply under Indian Coast Yantrik Guard Recruitment 2016
- Reach the official website which is, “www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in”.
- Move to the career-specific notification panel on the Homepage.
- Please read the terms and conditions carefully before applying and download the Official notice.
- First of all, get registered using the valid phone number and Email id.
- After receiving the registration id and password, start applying and registering.
- Complete the process by providing your correct personal and academic details in form fields.
- Upload the soft copies of your recent passport photo and signature.
- Recheck the entered data once again and save the application format.
- Users need to take a hard copy of the duly filled application form.
- Keep one copy secure for future reference.
The written exam and Interview will be held at the below-specified centers only. Thus, applicants need to be careful before choosing the exam venue.
Last Date for Registration: 12.08-2016
Links to Note:
Dear users, please download the Official Notification here.
Stay updated and start Applying online here
For further concerns, please visit: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in