Indian Economic Service Syllabus 2016
Through this post, you will be able to know the detailed info regarding the Indian Economic Service Syllabus 2016 or the same itself. A lot of aspirants had are going to appear for IES (Indian Economic Services) / ISS (Indian Statistical Services) Exam. Those who have decided to take part in this examination will need to be aware of the UPSC IES/ ISS Exam Pattern 2016 so that you can come to know the format of the exam and the subjects that are to be included in the exam.
Union Public Service Commission is one of the various top commissions of India. The candidates who have been looking for this examination which is called as Indian Economic Services Exam and Indian Statistical Services can apply from the starting date and continue filling up the vacancies till the last date which is mentioned in the official site of the section below. It has invited the aspirants for filling up the effective vacancies. The examination is going to be held in the upcoming days. The last date for applying for this examination was 12th February.
Every year, the commission invited a huge number of interested applicants for the various exams. A lot of interested participants participate in the exams and most of them crack the exam and selected for the suitable posts. WE have clearly mentioned the detailed info regarding the UPSC IES/ ISS Syllabus 2016 at the section that has been generated for the convenience of the seeking candidates.
Information about: Indian Economic Service Syllabus 2016
Status of Exam Syllabi: Released
UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam Pattern 2016
|S. No.||Subjects Name||Max Marks|
UPSC Indian Statistical Service Exam Pattern 2016
|S. No.||Subjects Name||Max Marks|
After getting the exam pattern, we suggest all seeker check the IES/ ISS Exam Syllabus from the following section of this page. All the job-seekers have to do is check the information furnished here.
UPSC IES, ISS Syllabus
There are some topics that are to be covered in the exam syllabus which we have shown here.
|Name of Subjects||Topics|
|General English||· An essay needs to be written in English|
|General Studies||· This includes current events and related matters of everyday activities or observation and experience in their scientific aspects, etc|
Syllabus for Indian Economic Service
The syllabus of IES contains the following topics which need to be known by the candidates who are going to appear for the examination. Please check this IES syllabus.
|For General Economics – I||For Part A:
· Theory of Consumer’s Demand
· Theory of Production
· Theory of Value
· Theory of Distribution
· Welfare Economics
For Part B:
· Quantitative Methods in Economics
|For General Economics – II||· Economic Thought
· Concept of National Income and Social Accounting
· Theory of employment, Output, Inflation, Money and Finance
· Financial and Capital Market
· Economic Growth and Development
· International Economics
· Balance of Payments
|For General Economics – III||· Public Finance
· Environmental Economics
· Industrial Economics
· State, Market and Planning
|For Indian Economics||· History of development and planning
· Federal Finance
· Budgeting and Fiscal Policy
· Poverty, Unemployment and Human Development
· Agriculture and Rural Development Strategies
· India’s experience with Urbanisation and Migration
· Industry: Strategy of industrial development
· Foreign trade
· Money and Banking
Syllabus for Indian Statistical Service
The syllabus for ISE exam contains the subjects which the candidates must learn in order to get good marks in the examination.
|For Statistics-I||· Probability
· Statistical Methods
· Numerical Analysis
· Computer application and Data Processing
|For Statistics-II||· Linear Models
· Statistical Inference and Hypothesis Testing
· Official Statistics
|For Statistics-III||· Sampling Technique
· Applied Statistics
|For Statistics-III||· Operations Research and Reliability
· Demography and Vital Statistics
· Survival Analysis and Clinical Trial
· Quality Control
· Multivariate Analysis
· Design and Analysis of Experiments
· Computing with C and R
Apart from this exam syllabus and the exam pattern, you can also consider downloading the same from the PDF file which is given via the links mentioned below side of this page.
How to download Indian Economic Service Syllabus 2016
- The candidates have to follow the official website firstly.
- Then, they need to check the recently updated links in the syllabus section.
- There, they will see the suitable link which they have to click on.
- After that, the candidates need to download and save the exam patter/ syllabus.
Those who want to download Indian Economic Service Syllabus 2016 can check the links as mentioned below to check their respective exam syllabus.