Indian Navy Sailor Syllabus SSR Batch 2/2016
The Indian Navy is going to conduct the written examination for which Indian Navy Sailor Syllabus SSR Batch 2/2016 has been uploaded on the website. Candidates who wish to seek a career in such reputed department can check the exam contents on this website for the better preparation for the examination. The recruitment conducting body had invited fresh 10+2 scholars to apply for Indian Naval Department and the applied ones are looking for the right study material.
The Indian Naval Department often conducts the recruitment process to select eligible candidates for the Navy Sailor Posts. This authority has just completed the online registration process and the aspirants at present are searching for the study material to be well equipped for the written test. Thus, they are hereby informed that the Syllabus is available in the downward section of this post.
The Indian Naval Department is going to hold an entry level test for the registered candidates. This exam will be meant to select out the brilliant young minds who aspire to fulfill their responsibilities towards their nation. The online registration process has ended successfully on 13th December 2015. All the applicants are now looking to get Indian Navy SSR Batch 2/2016 Exam Pattern PDF.
|Declaration For||Indian Navy Sailor Syllabus SSR Batch 2/2016|
|Examination Date||March-April 2016|
Also check: How to join Indian Navy after class 12th
Indian Navy SSR Batch 2/2016 Paper Pattern PDF
The Naval Department is responsible for conducting the test and recruitment of trainees. The candidates who are going to appear in the exam can check Indian Navy SSR Batch 2/2016 Paper Pattern PDF here easily. As the test will be based on the 10+2 level concepts, applicants need to have a thorough knowledge on the related concepts in Physics, Chemistry, and Maths.
Here is the outline of the contents that need to be acknowledged well by the contestants.
Pattern for SSR Written Exam
- The Paper will be in Hindi and English languages and will be divided into 4 sections namely English, Science, Maths and General Knowledge.
- The Time duration for the test will be 60 minutes.
- Candidates need to qualify in each section and aggregately as well.
SSR Exam Syllabus for Batch 2/2016
- Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body.
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Oscillations and waves, Electrostatics and current Electricity, Heat Thermodynamics.
- Magnetism, magnetic Effects of Current, Electromagnetic Induction and AC/DC.
- Solid and semi-conductors, Principles of communication, Optics and Dual nature of Matter and Radiations.
- Organic Chemistry, Nutrition and Health, Metals and Non-Metals, human Diseases, Computer Sciences.
- Relations and Functions, Complex Numbers, Trigonometry, Logarithms, Quadratic Equations, Sequence and Series.
- Sets and theory of Sets, Statistics, Vector, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Conic Sections, Permutation and Combinations.
- 3-D Geometry, Probability Theory, Functions, Limits and continuity, Differentiation and Integration.
- Binomial Theorem, Indefinite Integrals, Matrices and Determinants.
- Unseen passages, Sentence Correction, Definite and Indefinite Speech, Preposition
- Verbs and Tenses.
- Phrases, Punctuation, Antonyms, Synonyms, Vocabulary
- Adjective, compound prepositions.
- Indian Geography, culture, Mountains, Rivers, Historical events
- Sports related data like awards and famous personalities, latest and ongoing events.
- Names and Abbreviations
Dear users for more information please visit the Official website: