JET Admit Card 2016
All such students who are going to appear in Punjab Joint Entrance Test 2016 must download their JET Admit Card 2016 by following some easy steps mention below. If you feel any trouble related to obtaining your JET Entrance Exam Hall Ticket then you must check the complete procedure right here on this web page.
Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training is an institute of technical education which is responsible for executing Technical Education & Industrial Training in the state of Punjab.
To fulfill this responsibility they carry out Punjab Joint Entrance Test for those entire aspirants who want to become a part of this board & get access to various polytechnic diploma courses. On a basis of their performance students can get take admission under this institution only, but before that you have to download your JET Hall ticket through its main website.
|Exam Organized By||Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training|
|Type of Information||JET Admits Card 2016|
|Examination Dates||19th April 2016|
|Admit card Status||Available to Download|
Punjab JET Hall Ticket 2016
Students are required to give their best in this Joint Entrance Test, which is conducted by PSBTE for the current year on 19th April Sunday. Contenders must prepare hard but before that, you have to download your Punjab JET Hall Ticket 2016 because without it you will not going to appear in your examination hall.
In an absence of Hall Ticket, you will not get an entree in the examination hall. Therefore, at whatever time the Examination held you must bring the pint out of your Hall ticket with you. Candidates can also take a quick look on some of the important lines may be they will help you to go forward.
Procedure to Download JET Admits Card 2016
- Initially all the aspirants must visit the official site of this Board, which is www.punjabteched.com.
- Then check at right side of home page there is a link named as “Here to Print Admit Card” click on it.
- In this link you may enter your Application No./ Enrolment No., Student’s Name and Father’s Name etc.
- After entering all the details select search tab.
- In a little time your entry card will display on computer screen.
- Download it & take a print out of it for examination use.
- Bring the same print out of it at the time of Exam.
Important link: Candidates can directly download their Admit card by visiting this official link