KARHFW Recruitment 2016
Department of Health and Family Welfare Karnataka has lately released official Notice regarding KARHFW Recruitment 2016. Eligible candidates are invited to apply against 436 Driver Posts. The closing date for online registration is 15-12-2015. For more information on the subject, candidates need to refer to the details given below.
Karnataka Health and Family Welfare Department Bangalore has just started the Recruitment Drive for the aspired candidates. There are 436 available positions for driver roles as stated by the recruiting authority. Hence, eligible and experienced candidates are required to submit their application forms online at the latest.
As per the latest Employment Notification, Karnataka Department of Health and Family Welfare has invited candidates to apply for KARHFW 436 Driver Jobs online. The candidates, who find this information useful, can go online to check the Official Notice and start the application process before the final date of Application which is 15th December 2015
|Recruitment Conducting Body||Department of Health and Family Welfare Karnataka|
|Declaration for||KARHFW Recruitment 2015|
|Number of posts||436|
|Age limit||21-35 years|
|Last date to Apply||15th December 2015|
Further Details for KARHFW 436 Driver Jobs 2016
Educational Qualification and other criteria
- Applicants must SSLC examination from recognized board.
- Must have a valid Vehicle Driving License.
- For more details, refer to the detailed advertisement given in the later segment.
Age Limit as on 26-11-15
- Candidates belonging to general category must be between the age group of 21-35 years.
- Upper age limit may be relaxed for reserved category as per rules of organization.
- General Candidates must to pay Rs.300/- and reserved candidates need to pay Rs.100/-
Note: Fee should be submitted in computerized post office only through e- payment.
Selection will be based on the Marks secured in the Academic years.
Candidates who will be appointed against available vacancy will get Rs. 11600/- to Rs. 21000/- per month as salary from Karnataka State Health & Family Welfare Society.
How to Apply against TN MRB Recruitment 2015
- As the first step, enter the official web address in the Google search bar which is, “www.recruitment.kar.nic.in”
- From the homepage of the reached site, find the related job Notice and download it.
- Go through each detail and read the instructions carefully before you apply online.
- After checking the details, start the registration online.
- Upload your recent passport sized photo & signature and complete the application form.
- Pay the application fee as per the category specified.
- Submit the information saved and verified.
- Print a hard copy of this form and keep a copy of it for in future use and as a proof.
- Last date to apply: 15th December 2015
- Last date of payment of Fee: 16th December 2015
Dear candidates, download the Notification for Driver Post now.
Start Apply Online via this Official Link