KEAM Online Registration 2017
Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical Entrance Examinations is going to conduct its well known KEAM 2017 exam soon. KEAM Online Registration 2017 started from the month of January through its main website. Interested users can take help of the below mention criteria & then fill up your Kerala CEE Application Form 2017.
This test is conducted for finding those candidates who want to join the first year as the bachelor in various courses available in the state of Kerala. The Kerala CEE Notification for filling process of Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical Entrance Examinations will start from the month of January and will end up on month of February. The exam occurs in the month of April.
Aspirants who want to grab this chance they may fill the Kerala CEE Application Form 2017 on or before the last date. For achieving more detailed information related with the Kerala CEE Application Form, candidates should carefully read out the given notification which is provided below:
Kerala CEE Notification 2017
Name of Department: Commissioner of Entrance Examinations, Kerala
Examination Name: Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical Entrance Examinations.
Education Requirement: 10+2 Minimum
Age Limit: 17 years
Last Date To Apply Online: Soon Mention
More Info for KEAM 2017 Application Form
- For admission to MBBS, BDS, BSMS: Candidates should have with 50 percent marks in Biology/Biotechnology separate and 50 % marks in subjects of Physics and Chemistry and Biology taken together in class 12
- For admission to BAMS/BHMS: Candidates should havewith 50 percent marks in Biology/Biotechnology separate and 50 percent marks in subjects of Physics and Chemistry and Biology taken together in class 12
- For admission to B.Sc (honors) Agriculture BSc (Forestry):Candidates should have with 50 percent marks in Biology separate and 50 percent marks in subjects of Physics and Chemistry taken together in class 12
- For admission to BVSc: Candidates should haveof not less than 50 percent marks in subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English taken together.
- For admission to Engineering courses: Candidates must have a minimum aggregate of 50 percent marks in Maths separately and total of 50 percent marks in subjects of Maths, Physics and Chemistry put together. Candidates with minimum aggregate of 45 percent marks in Maths and 60 percent in Physics are also eligible to apply.
Students who want to apply should have completed 17 years of age as on the 31st December 2017.
|KEAM Result||KEAM Answer Key|
|KEAM Admit Card||Kerala CEE KEAM Time Table|
No relaxation is given For KEAM 2017 is no upper age limit
- For General Category students: Rs.1, 000/-
- For SC / ST Category students: Rs.500/-
How to pay the fees:
After successful completion of the KEAM Application Form 2017, they do the payment process. Payment of this entrance exam is done by two ways
- Payment by Security Card: Candidates should get security card form notified post office. Security Card will be scratched to get serial number and key number. This number is to be entered in space provided in KEAM online application form.
- Payment by DD: they should send a demand draft in favour of “Commissioner for Entrance Examinations”, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
How to apply for KEAM Notification 2017:
- Online submission of application through the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in
How to register:
- Before going to Online Registration for CEE Kerala KEAM, candidates should generate the application number and password.
- Those are applying must fill the details such as Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mobile number, Password and Security Question.
- After that, click submit button to generate the application number and password and keep it for next step in application process.
How to Fill the form:
- Candidates should login into the official website by using the application / roll number and password which they created earlier.
- Then Candidates should fill the details which are required in the KEAM entrance exam form.
- Then they should have upload scanned passport sized photograph.
- Then fill all the information
Submitting and printing:
- Aspirants are required to read all the details filled in the application form to avoid the unwanted error.
- If you checked all the particulars, then you will submit the online application form.
- Filled application form will appear on the screen and save it as PDF file.
- Take the printout of the generated this form & send it to below mention address:
Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, 5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001, Kerala
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Availability of Security Cards & Prospectus at selected Post Offices||January, 2017|
|Online Application will available||January, 2017|
|End Date for Security Cards at Post Offices||February, 2017|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application||February, 2017|
|closing date to submit Printout along with supporting documents||February, 2017|
|Download of Admit Card||March, 2017|
|Exam Paper 1 (Physics & Chemistry)||April, 2017|
|Exam Paper 2 (Mathematics)||April, 2017|
|Results Available in||May, 2017|
For more information Candidates must visit its official website