KPSC Recruitment 2017
Karnataka Public Service Commission is going to conduct KPSC Recruitment 2017 for 1203 vacancies in several State Government departments. Aspirants, who are interested in applying for these technical and non-technical posts, are invited to get registered for the Karnataka Public Service Commission Jobs. The closing date for apply online is 15th January 2017. Thus, aspirants are required to read through the below-stated details and complete the registrations before its too late.
The Karnataka Public Service Commission has circulated an online Recruitment notice according to which, there are 1203 vacant posts that are to be filled under the state govt. departments. The positions available are for KPSC Technical nad Non-Technical Posts. Suitable and experienced candidates are invited to apply for these vacant positions. But first of all, we recommend you to go through the information that is given in details in this page.
Karnataka Technical Non-Technical Job Notification
According to the official Karnataka PSC Job Notification, it has been noticed that there are various Group A, B, and Group C posts. Those willing to apply for these posts, can check the Official Notification, referred web address, and start applying online by using the links that have been mentioned underneath. But, it is also necessary to check out the basic job requirements in the sections given here. The registrations will be conducted until 15th January 2017, the last date to fill the application fees is 16th January 2017.
|Declaration for||KPSC Recruitment 2017|
|Department Conducting Recruitment||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Position||Group A, B, C Technical and Non-Technical Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15th January 2017|
The Karnataka Public Service Commission will be holding this recruitment process at a state level. For selecting suitable matches, a written exam will be taken on behalf of the Karnataka state Government. Candidates will have to appear in the written examination and an interview if they want to qualify for these posts. Check the furthermore information if you are interested in going for this State Government jobs.
More details for Karnataka Group A, B, C Vacancies 2017
|Group Name||Type of the Job||Number of the Posts|
|Group A||Technical and Non-Technical||63|
|Group C||Technical Only||298|
- For these vacancies, candidates must have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation degree, master degree/ Btech, BE from a recognized university
- For a further clarification please refer to the official Notification.
As per the Notification, the age limit has been arranged between 18 years and 35 years accordingly.
To apply for the posts the candidates have to pay Rs. 300 (General Candidates) as application fees and application charges are Rs. 150/- for reserved category and it is Rs.25/- for specially reserved category.
The selection rounds are Written exam and a personal Interview
How to Apply for KPSC Recruitment 2017
- First of all, make a visit to the official web address which is, “kpsc.kar.nic.in”.
- Search for the recent recruitment Notification section on the Homepage.
- Follow the relevant link from the notification board.
- Download and read the official advertisement very carefully before applying.
- Complete the online registration process by providing your correct personal and academic information in the form fields like Name, father’s Name, D.O.B, address etc.
- Proceed to fee payment as per the category applicable.
- Attach the soft copies of photo and signature.
- Recheck the entered data and save the application format.
- Take a hard copy of this duly filled application form.
- Keep a copy of this form for future use.
Last Date for completing Registration: 17th December 2016
Last Date to Apply: 15th January 2017
Last Date to Submit Application Fees: 16th January 2017
Links to Visit:
Dear friends download the Official Notification now
For further information refer to Official Website