LIC AAO Syllabus 2016
Life Insurance Corporation of India has dispatched LIC AAO Syllabus 2016 for the upcoming examination. Applicants, applied for the posts of Assistant Administrative Officer, have completed online registrations successfully. Now they are eying the latest and updated study material to get ready for the coming exams.
LIC of India had released a recruitment Notice against which, lots of applicants had applied and completed their registrations. It is to remind the users that there were overall 700 vacant posts for Assistant Administrative Officer. After applying for the vacancies, time is to get ready by checking the syllabus for the upcoming test.
Dear applicants, LIC AAO New Exam Pattern PDF 2016 has been posted online by the recruiting authority. We have given the contents in further detailed format. This has been done to provide our users assistance. They need to go through the given information and note the key contents that will be included for the examination
|Declaration About||LIC AAO Syllabus 2016|
|Exam date||January 2016 (Tentative)|
|Status||See below Section|
LIC AAO New Exam Pattern PDF 2016
Dear applied candidates gear up to attempt the upcoming test, take further help from LIC AAO New Exam Pattern PDF 2016. We have updated this page with accurate study material and course outline for our users. Applicants need to refer these contents to get started.
LIC AAO Exam Scheme 2016
- There will be an online examination which will be of 120 minutes (2 hours) in duration.
- This test will be objective Type and will contain 5 sections.
|Section||Questions||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|1||Reasoning ability Test||30||90|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude Test||30||90|
|3||General Knowledge Current Affairs Test||30||60|
|4||Computer Knowledge Test||30||60|
|5||English Language Test with special emphasis on Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension||40|
LIC AAO New Exam Pattern PDF 2016 in detail
- Alphabet Series
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Blood Relations, Analogy
- Decision Making
- Number Ranking
- Number Series
- Problem On Age Calculation
- Test Of Direction Sense
- Cubes and Dice
- Embedded Figures etc. are some related topics.
- Grouping Identical Figures
- Mirror Images
- Non-Verbal Series
- Data Interpretation and related topics.
- Decimal Fractions
- HCF, LCM
- Mensuration (2D and 3D)
- Number System
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio and Proportions
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Unitary Method, Percentage
General Knowledge and Awareness:
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Major Financial / Economic News
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Sports, Books, and Authors
- Awards and Honors, Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Abbreviations, Important Days
- International and National Organizations are some related topics.
English Language with special emphasis on grammar and vocabulary
How to get LIC AAO Syllabus 2016
- Users must log on to the official web portal that is, “www.licindia.in”
- Point to the career-related Notification on the homepage and reach it.
- Look for a pdf link to get the requisite file.
- Download it and have it printed for further ease.
Dear applicants visit the official web link for more concerns