LIC India Recruitment 2017
Here is another opportunity for our job seekers, LIC India Recruitment 2017 notification has been released recently. Candidates, who are interesting to take up this opportunity, can check the details about Assistant Administrative Officer 650 posts. Aspirants are also notified that online application process will be from December 2016.
Life Insurance Corporation of India has lately circulated a Recruitment Notice. According to this advertisement, there are total 650 vacancies for the role of LIC Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist). Eligible candidates are hereby addressed to check all the details and fill the LIC AAO Application Form before the last date.
Latest Update: Here we have a great news for the job hunters, the Life Insurance Corporation of India is about to invite application form for LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Job. There are total 650 vacant posts and the eligible candidates may apply from the month of December 2016, the last date to apply will be disclosed later and our team shall update it with direct links to the LIC India AAO Recruitment Notification and online Application Form here.
|Declaration About||LIC India Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Post||Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist)|
|Number of Vacancies||650|
|Last Date to apply||Updated Soon|
More info on LIC India Recruitment 2017
Recruiting Authority: Life Insurance Corporation of India
Job Location: Across India
|Category||Number of the Posts|
Eligibility Criteria For LIC AAO Vacancies
- Applicants must have completed Graduation or a Master’s Degree Program from a recognized University or Institute.
- A basic knowledge of Computer Operations are also required
- The ability to read and write the local/official language of the respective region.
The minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 30 years.
|Category||Relaxation in years|
For SC/ST/PWD Category fee applicable is Rs.100/- and for unreserved category, it is Rs.600/-
Applicants will have to go through an online exam and after getting shortlisted, they will have to appear for a personal Interview followed up by a medical examination and document verification.
After being appointed, candidates will be paid Rs.40, 245/- per month.
How to Apply for LIC India Recruitment 2017
- Users must log on to the official web portal that is, “www.licindia.in”
- Point to the Latest career related Notification on the homepage and follow a suitable link to reach it.
- Download the advertisement and read the instructions carefully before registration.
- Pay the registration fee, upload the required documents, and complete the application form duly.
- Take a thorough recheck of this filled form and save the details.
- Finally, get a hard copy of this form and save it for future reference.
Dear applicants, to get more information visit the Official Website.