LSAT India 2016 Application Form
Law School Admission Council has invited candidates to fill LSAT India 2016 Application Form online. Law aspirants, who are willing to take admission in various Law schools, need to go through the LSAT India 2016 Notification and start registering for the test. Final date for submitting the applications is 01-05-2016.
Every year Law School Admission Council conducts this examination at the national Level. All the aspired ones who seek a career in the field of law attend this exam so that they can get admission to reputed colleges and institutions. Here is another chance for them to do so. The online and offline registration process has already started and applicants are suggested to complete theirs without wasting any time.
According to the latest details, Law School Admission Test will be held nationwide in 16 cities of India on 15th May 2016. So get ready for this test, and start applying for it. The application process will be continued till 01st May 2016 and candidates may send their Application Form either online or offline.
|Declaration About||LSAT India 2016 Application Form|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Law School Admission Council|
|Last Date to Apply||01-05-2016|
|Date for Examination||15-05-2016|
Further info for LSAT India 2016 Registration
Eligibility Criteria/Education Qualification
- Applying candidates must have passed Higher Secondary Examination from a recognized Board/University
- It is compulsory to have secured at least 50% marks in 10+2 exams to be eligible for LSAT Test.
Candidates may pay the fee amount of Rs.3800/- (with additional tax if any) either via the online mode (Credit/Debit/net banking) or via a Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque /Pay Order.
Note: In a case of offline payment, the Draft is to be issued in favor of Pearson India Education Services Private Limited payable at New Delhi or Noida.
How to fill LSAT India 2016 Application Form Online
- Applicants must visit the official web portal that is, “lsat.formistry.com”
- Login to start the registration process, if you are a new user otherwise get authenticated by providing your valid e-mail id.
- After completing the registrations successfully, applicants will receive an acceptance status through their respective email-Ids.
- Now applicants can take a print out of this duly filled form and send a copy of it along with a DD (If the fee is paid offline) to the below-stated Address.
Note: Applicants are to mention their Registration Number, Contact Number, Name at the back of their DD.
Address to Note:
6708, DLF Phase – IV,
Gurgaon, Haryana – 122002
|Final day for Registration||15th May 2016|
|Admit Card Release Date||8th -14th May 2016|
|Examination Date||15th May 2016|
|Results Announcement||3rd June 2016|
Dear aspired Lawyers, start your registration process via this official link given below