MAH MCA CET 2016 Application Form
MAH MCA CET is state level entrance test which is commonly known as Maharashtra Common Entrance Test MCA. This well-known entrance test is going to be organized by Directorate of Technical Education. And for this apprehension, association invites MAH MCA CET 2016 Application Form for those aspirants, who want to take admittance in Master in Computer Application (MCA) in a variety of institutes of Maharashtra.
Candidates, who are interested in applying against this MAH MCA CET 2016 Notification must fulfill with eligibility criteria which are well developed by the department, we also advised all the appliers make their Registration before the Last Date which is well settled below. Attentive aspirants stay connected with us to obtain upcoming Notification Details.
As per the official information application forms for all those aspirants who want to take part in Maharashtra Common Entrance Test MCA 2016 is going to be available on the official web portal of Directorate of Technical Education of Maharashtra.
MAH MCA CET Notification 2016
Exam Conducted By: Directorate of Technical Education of Maharashtra
Test Name: Maharashtra Common Entrance Test
Academic Records: Graduation
Age Limit: 21 to 25 Years
Last Date to Apply Online: March 2016
MAH MCA CET Eligibility Criteria
Students, who are going to apply for this exam, must have Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and also secure minimum 50% or equivalent CGPA (45% for SC/ST/OBC) from a recognized university.
The age of participating students should not be above 25 years and should not be below 21 years.
- Indian Citizens/ Open category/ Outside Maharashtra State / Jammu & Kashmir migrant/ Children of Indian employees in Gulf Countries & Foreign Nationals/ Foreign candidates/ NRIs need to pay an application fee of Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST/ NT1/ VJDT/NT2/ SBC/ NT3/OBC category students of Maharashtra state, must deposit Rs. 550/- as a registration fee.
Exam Pattern of MAH MCA CET
- The total 100 question came in this entrance test.
- The Time duration of this exam is 90 minutes.
- The language mode of the question paper will be English only.
- 4 marks will be awarded to candidates for every right answer and one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- General Aptitude 50 questions will be asked and 50 from Computer concepts.
Procedure to Apply for MAH MCA CET:
- Firstly, candidates Google out the main website that is dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
- Now, hit on “MCA 2016” tab which is mentioned at the top side of the homepage and press “Registration” link.
- Now, fill an application form with complete details & upload their recent passport size photograph and signature in JPEG/JPG format only.
- Make the fee payment.
- After completing of all process, press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- Finally, take the Print Copy of it for future reference.
|Online applications will start from||February 2016|
|The last date to submit applications is||March 2016|
|Examination date is||March 2016|
Links to Follow
To Fetch more info about MAH MCA CET Application Form 2016 please visit this Official Link