Maharashtra WRD Syllabus 2016
The Maharashtra Water Resource Department has now provided Maharashtra WRD Syllabus 2016 for the written examination Junior Engineer. Job seeking aspirants have successfully submitted their online application forms and are now busy studying for the upcoming exams. For those, who haven’t received the study topics and contents, the syllabus and examination pattern are given in details in this web page. Download it and go through the subjective points. The JE exam will be conducted in the soon to come days for which applicants will be notified through the internet very soon.
The recruitment Cell underWater Resource Department Maharashtra issued a job Notification a few days ago. Candidates were invited to registerfor1256 vacancies for the Jr. Engineer Posts in the state-wide departments. After completing the online registrations successfully, the applicants are looking to download the examination pattern and syllabus. The syllabus updates can also be checked in the underneath sections and furthermore, the same can be availed in a pdf file format.
Maharashtra WRD Syllabus 2016 is being elaborated in the following segments of the web page. According to the recent updates, the recruiting body has released the list of topics that will be included in this year’s paper for Junior Engineer. As we all know that posts were for junior Engineer Civil, we have marked all the relevant topics from the Civil Stream. The subject, paper pattern, contents and marking scheme is well mentioned in the area down below. The subjects and topics are also available in a pdf format that can easily be accessed from the official download link. This link is arranged for the users so that they can easily download this syllabus file.
|Declaration Type||Maharashtra WRD Syllabus 2016|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Maharashtra Water Resource Department|
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer Civil|
|Number of vacancies||1256|
|Syllabus Status||Given Below|
|Exam Date||April 2016 (Expected)|
The examination process will be done by the WRD department of the state Maharashtra. This process will be held in Maharashtra only and is going to be organized at various locations across the state. The examination will consist of different Technical and Non-Technical concepts. The detailed overview for which is given below. Check it here accordingly.
Maharashtra WRD Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2016
Written Exam Pattern:
|1||Written Test||I||Marathi||40||80||2 Hours|
The exam will be of two papers Paper-I and Paper-II
Paper-I will be of 40 Questions carrying two marks each.
Paper-II will be having60questions carrying two marks per answer.
Paper duration will be 2 hours (120 minutes).
Maharashtra WRD JE Syllabus 2016 in details
- Analytical Geometry.
- Basic Mathematics.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Differential Equations.
- Differential Geometry.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Number Systems.
- Operations Research & Linear Programming.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Ratio and Time.
- Real Analysis.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Time and Distance.
- Time and Work.
- Log Tables and Graphs.
- Error Correction.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Alphabet Collection.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Blood Relationships.
- Knowledge Sufficiency.
- Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- Quantity Collection.
- Similarities and Variations.
- Symbols and Notations.
- Visible Potential
- Detecting Miss spelt words.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Idioms and phrases.
- One word substitutions.
- Sentence structure.
- Spot the error.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Unseen passage.
- Verbal Comprehension passage etc.
- Maharashtra related Dates and Affairs.
- Historical events of India & Maharashtra.
- Maharashtra –Tradition & Heritage.
- Basic Science.
- Maharashtra Geography.
- Indian Financial system.
- Maharashtra Financial system.
- Indian Structure.
- Indian Geography.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Tradition & Heritage.
- Environmental Points.
Civil Engineering Topics
- Constructing Supplies.
- Development Practices, Planning & Administration.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Hydraulic Machines & Hydro Energy.
- Open Channel Move.
- Pipe Move.
- Strong Mechanics.
- Strong Waste Administration.
- The design of Concrete & Masonry Buildings.
- The design of Metal Buildings.
- Transportation Engineering
- Water Useful Resource Engineering.
- City Design.
- City Planning and Housing.
- Constructing and Buildings.
- Constructing Supplies, Development, and Administration.
- Environmental Planning and Design.
- Planning Methods and Administration.
- Providers, Infrastructure, and Transportation
- Structure and Design.
How to Download Maharashtra WRD Syllabus 2016
Log on to the official web portal which is, “maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in”
- Look for the Exam-related notification and download the pdf for a syllabus.
- Take a printed copy of this file and note all the important topics and subjects.
- Start giving final touches to the studies.
Get Maharashtra WRD JESyllabus/Exam Pattern 2016 from here.
To get further details please visit maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in