NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2017
National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology invites applicants to fill NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2017 online and offline. Those, who are willing to apply, must submit their duly filled applications within the specified time period. The tentative final date for completing online/offline registrations is April 2017
NCHMCT conducts this Joint Entrance Exam every year to select eligible and skilled freshers for admission to various Hotel Management Courses. Like every time, students or pass outs who are interested in applying for the programs, apply with enthusiasm. For the session of 2017-18, the council has released the Official Notification.Latest Update: The National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology is going to release the NCHMCT JEE Notification soon on their official website and the NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2017 is expected to be available in the month of December 2016.
|Declaration Regarding||NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2017|
|Exam Conducting Authority||National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology|
|Last Date for Registration||April 2017 (Tentative)|
|Examination Date||in Last Week of April 2017 (Expected)|
Key points for filling NCHMCT JEE Notification 2017
The officials shall release the NCHMCT JEE Notification soon and we shall updates all the information here, the eligibility criteria and other details mentioned below are based on the notification of previous year.
Eligibility Criteria/Qualification Details
- Candidates must have cleared higher secondary regular/correspondence from a recognized board or University with English as the main subject.
- Pursuing applicants can also apply on mark sheet basis. They need to present a legal proof of attending the higher secondary examination with other eligibility schemes during admission or counseling process.
The upper age limit for General/OBC candidates is 22 years whereas, for SC/ST candidates it is 25-years.
Note: Applying candidates must submit physical fitness certificate which is authenticated by a registered medical practitioner.
Refer to the Notification details.
Seat as the Reservation Rules:
15% seats for SC Candidates, and 7.5% for ST candidates to be reserved in the Central and State Govt. Institutes of Hotel Management.
The selection process will be decided as per the marks obtained in the entrance test, hence followed by the counseling.
How to fill NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2017
- Visit the official website that is, “www.nchm.nic.in”
- Obtain the Application brochure in a preferred language.
- Read the instructions before filling the Application form.
- Download the format and start filling the form.
- After filling it, upload its image along with the required documents like photo and signature.
- Get it copied and keep it as a proof.
- Finally, send the duly filled form at the official Address.
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Application Closing Date||First Week of April 2017|
|Admit Cards availability||Last Week April onwards|
|Exam Date||April 2017|
|Results Declaration||3rd Week of May 2017|
|Counseling Date||4th Week of May 2017|
For More Details, Please Visit the Official Website