NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2016
National Health Mission Rajasthan has issued NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2016 notification for 943 vacancies in various medical departments. Candidates are hereby informed that if you are willing to apply for the posts NRHM Accountant, ASHA Supervisor & Facilitator Other Jobs, then you must note the details provided here on this page. The final date for sending online applications is 2nd May 2016. Thus, applicants are recommended send their online applications along with the complete the registration before the deadline date. More information has been given in details in the below portion of this web page.
National Rural health Mission and National Urban Health Mission under Rajasthan Government is the undertaking authority for the entire Recruitment process. According to the recently released Notice, there are 943 vacant posts that will be filled in the upcoming times. The posts available are for Assistant Nurse Midwifery, General Nursing Midwifery, Lab Technicians, Medical Officers and others. Applicants must take a look at the below-mentioned updates to get an insight of the job requirements.
As per the job, updates are given in NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2016 Notification, there are around various vacancies for the on-going year. The closing date for sending online applications is 02-05-2016 and applicants are advised to complete their registrations as soon as possible. For more clarification, refer the official notification data given below and start applying by using the direct online application link given in the final section.
NRHM Rajasthan PHC ASHA Supervisor Notification 2016
|Declaration for||NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2016|
|Department Conducting Recruitment||National Rural/Urban Health Mission Rajasthan|
|Name of the Position||Various|
|Age Limit||Check details|
|Last Date to Apply Online||02-05-2016|
The online Application form filling process has already kicked off and will be continued until 2nd of May 2016. The examination process will be held in various parts of the state Rajasthan. For these thousands of vacant posts, Candidates have applied already in a huge number. Here is your chance to apply for the same if you are from the state.
More Info about NRHM Rajasthan Vacancies 2016
Name of The Post:
- PHC ASHA Supervisor – 538 Posts
- Accountant at Block Level/ CHC Level/ PHC Level – 149 Posts
- Block Asha Facilator – 83 Posts
- Programme Assistant – 48 Posts
- Block Programme Manager – 38 Posts
- Health Manager – 13 Posts
- Social Qorker RBSK – 12 Posts
- State Programme Manager – 01 Post
- Consultant Urban RCH – 01 Post
- Consultant Child Health – 01 Post
- Consultant Cum Technical Officer – Hospital Management (Quality Assurance) – 01 Post
- State coordination Officer (State Blood Cell) – 01 Post
- Consultant ASHA – 01 Post
- State coordinatior Officer (Clinical Establishment) – 02 Posts
- Consultant IEC – 01 Posts
- State Programme Officer (Nursing) – 01 Post
- Health Manager – PCPNDT – 01 Post
- Programme Officer – 05 Posts
- Programme Officer Cum Data Manager (Quality Assurance) – 01 Post
- Programme Coordinator Nursing – 01 Post
- DEIC Manager – 07 Posts
- Psychologist (District Early Intervention Center – RBSK) – 06 Posts
- District PCPNDT Coordinator – 05 Posts
- District ASHA Coordinator – 08 Posts
- RKSK Coordinator – 08 Posts
- Field Monitor Routine Immunization – 10 Posts
Aspirants must have completed MBBS, Graduation, Post Graduation, MBA, CA/ICWA from any recognized Institution / University with minimum aggregate of marks are eligible to apply against this recruitment. Check the official advertisement to get the information regarding post wise academic qualification and requirements.
Candidates not succed the age of 45-years to become eligible for the same jobs.
All those aspirants who belongs to the Un Reserved category need to pay non refundable application fee of Rs.200/- and all Reserved category candidates have to pay of Rs.100/-.
Mode of Payment: Fee can be paid through DD in favour of “State Institute of Health & Family Welfare” payable at Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Written Test
Post wise pay band will be as follows
- For Post 1 – Rs 45000 per month
- For Posts 2 to 8 – Rs 43000 per month
- For Post 9 – Rs 40000 per month
- For Post 10 – Rs 35000 per month
- For Posts 11 to 15 – Rs 25000 per month
- For Post 16 – Rs 20000 per month
- For Posts 17 to 21 – Rs 15000 per month
- For Post 22 – Rs 10000 per month
- For Post 23 – Rs 8800 per month
- For Post 24 – Rs 8000 per month
- For Post 25 – Rs 5500 per month
How to Apply under NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2016
- First of all to apply online, candidates need to log on to the official web address which is, “www.rajswasthya.nic.in”.
- Look for the recruitment Notification section on the Homepage.
- Find and follow the related link from the notification panel.
- Download the advertisement and read every important piece of information.
- Check your eligibility before you start the application process
- Start the online registration process by entering your correct personal, professional, and academic details in form fields.
- Proceed to fee payment as per the category applicable.
- Fee once paid is subjected to be non-refundable.
- Upload the soft copies of your recent passport-sized photo and signature.
- In the end, verify the entered details and send it to the belowention Address:
State Institute of Health & Family Welfare (SIHFW),
South of Doordarshan,
Jhalana Institutional Area,
- Online Application Commencement from – Available Now
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 2nd May 2016
- NRHM Rajasthan PHC ASHA Supervisor, Accountant Exam Date – Updated Soon