NSIC Admission 2016
National Small Industries Corporation has invited the applicants to fill up the application form for the NSIC Admission 2016-2017. The applicants who are interested in participating in this activity should check this page out for getting more updates. If you want to grab detailed information from the NSIC Notification 2016 point of view, then you can download the notification via the official link shown below. If you find yourself eligible for this exam, you will be able to apply for the same. To check for whether you are eligible for NSIC Courses, you have to go through the eligibility criteria section below.
National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC) had invited the applicants to check out the procedure to fill up NSIC Application Form 2016 which is mandatory to apply for this exam. The candidates who want to get admission to the courses have been looking for the official website to apply online. If you are also one of such candidates, then we suggest them to take a look at this page which is all about how you can get NSIC Admission 2016.
NSIC Notification 2016
We tell you that official notification and the application form is available at the official website i.e. www.nsic.co.in where you have to download the advertisement and read it. There are a variety of courses available under this organization. We have mentioned the available courses below so that you can come to know what courses are offered by this corporation. Check the list of available courses below:
List of Available Courses:
- 3D Printing
- Solid Works with CAD
- Mould Design
- Diploma in CNC Technology
- Advance Diploma in Interior & Architecture Design
- Diploma in Interior Design
- Staad Pro with Cad
- Advance Diploma in Rivet Arch
- CNC Programming & Operation
- CAD (Mechanical/ Civil & Electrical)
National Small Industries Corporation Application Form 2016
The mode of applying or filling up National Small Industries Corporation Application Form is online. You have to go to the link that we have provided below and fill up the application form by giving all required details. Given information as same as given in your original documents. It is time for you to check out if you are eligible for applying for the courses you are interested.
NSIC Admission 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Fulfill the following eligibility criteria to easily apply for this. For more information, you have to go to the official website.
The candidates who possess the certificate of 10th/12th Standard in concerned field with good academics record can apply for this. For more information, please visit the official site.
The maximum age limit to apply for this, the candidates should have 25 years and the age relaxation will be applicable as per the following rules.
- The Upper age relaxation of 5 year will be given to the SC/ST and 3 years will be applicable to OBC candidates.
- The Upper age limit of SC/ST, OBC and General will be relaxable up to 15, 13 and 10 years. For more, please check out the notification.
The fee will be submitted by the applicants as per the rules and regulation of the authority.
The selecting of the candidates will be done on the basis of their Merit List and the marks obtained in the screening exam.
Advertisement Date: Update Shortly
Last Date of Submission: Available Soon
Steps to Get NSIC Admission 2016 via Online Application Form
- Those candidates who are in interested in this have to visit the main site.
- After that, they have to select the appropriate relevant link to get the notification and read the same completely.
- Then, they have to fill the NSIC Application Form with all required information carefully and correctly in an appropriate manner.
- When done, they will be supposed to attach all important documents/ testimonials in support of age, qualification, certificate etc., with the Application form.
- Also, attach your most recent passport size photo and signature with the form.
- Finally, submit it and have one copy.
Those who want to apply for NSIC Admission 2016 need to check out the official link below and grab more information.
Visit Official Website for more information.