OSSSC Recruitment 2016
Looking for a government job!!! Check out the complete details of OSSSC Recruitment 2016 on this page. The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has recently released an authorized advertisement of recruitment to fill 736 vacancies of Village Agricultural Worker and Horticulture Extension Worker. This is a golden opportunity for those job hunters who are willing to make their career in government sector. So, all interested add eligible contenders must grab this chance by applying online on or before the closing date that is mentioned below.
The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission invites online application forms from concerned and applicable candidates. This is a great chance for all job seekers. Interested and eligible applicants need to read the official notice carefully and then apply for these posts. Before applying you must check the well-furnished details of this recruitment by scrolling down the page.
OSSSC Village Agricultural Worker & Horticulture Jobs Notification
|Organization Name||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Vacancies Name||Agricultural Worker and Horticulture Extension Worker|
Applicants must have completed 12th class in science or vocational course relates to agriculture.
The age of candidates should be between 21years to 32 years as on 1st January 2016.
The age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category applicants as per the organizational norms.
Examination fee for General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Fee for SC/ST/PWD Category Applicants: No Fee
The payment of application fee should be done using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
The selection of applied candidates will be based on their performance in written examination and further rounds which will be conducted by the authority.
Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- per month with a grade pay of Rs. 2,000/- per month
Important Dates to Remember
Online application form commencement from: 30th November 2016
Closing date to apply: 7th January 2017
Last date of payment of exam fee: 31st December 2016
How to Apply for Odisha SSSC Jobs
- First of all open the authorized portal i,e www.osssc.gov.in.
- Tap the ‘recruitment’ tab that is available at the top of the homepage.
- Find the appropriate link relates to this recruitment and clicks on it.
- Read the authorized advertisement attentively and click on apply online link.
- The application form will open.
- Fill this form correctly and upload all required documents and recent passport size photograph of you.
- Now make the payment of your application fee through prescribed mode.
- Check the preview of this form and hit the submit button.
- Lastly take a hard copy of your application form and keep it safe for future use.
Dear candidates, this was the notification regarding OSSSC Recruitment 2016. For more details of this recruitment process such as admit card, syllabus and many others keep visiting our website www.admitcardjobs.in.
Odisha SSSC Jobs Apply Here
Official Notification Check Here