Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Application Form 2016
Government of India has launched Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Application Form 2016. This scheme is been initiated by Micro Units Development & Refinance Agency Ltd. The aim is to provide fund and encourage Non-corporate, Non- Farm Sector under small and Micro enterprise segment. These segments are engaged in income generating activities or other self-operated services.
This scheme is mean to provide assistance to those business/ Trade starters, who need credit up to Rs.10 Lakhs. According to National Sample Survey Organization, there are around 6-Crore Business that handles manufacturing, trading, and other small scale Activities. As stated in the speech by honorable Finance Minister, these Micro Business Units need to be well equipped and ready to be brought up to the main Financial Institution.
According to the main news, entrepreneurs and fresh starters can apply for the above-stated scheme. The Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojna (PMMY) is currently it to provide the financial assistance to those who fulfill the below-mentioned criteria. Friends and entrepreneurs need to take a look at the details on How to Apply For Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana 2016.
|Declaration regarding||Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana 2016|
|Eligibility||Check details provided|
|Application Status||Available now|
Check Details for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana 2016
- The Scheme can only be entertained by “All Nonfarm Enterprises”
- Only Small/Micro Enterprises are subjected to be assisted under the scheme.
- Engagement in Income Generating activities/Trading /Manufacturing Services is must.
- Those who have Credits up to 10 Lakhs can only take the benefit.
- Credit Facilities are available for any type of Fund-Based or non Fund Based facility.
- There will be no minimum amount but the Maximum amount which is 10 Lakhs.
The MUDRA loan is categorized hereunder as per the Credit Limit
|Category||Stipulated Credit Limits|
|SHISHU||Loans sanctioned up to Rs.50000/-|
|KISHORE||Loan Amount from Rs.50001/- to 5.00 lakhs|
|TARUN||Sanction Amount from Rs.5,00,001 to Rs.10,00,000|
|Limits||Micro Enterprises||Small Enterprises|
|For Rs.50000||Base Rate||Base Rate+0.50%|
|Between 50000 and 2.0 Lakhs||Base Rate+0.50%||Base Rate+1.00%|
|Between 2.0 Lakhs and 10 Lakhs||Base Rate+1.00%||Base Rate+1.25%|
Important: There will not be any Processing Charges
Assets created out by the bank’s Finance with no collateral security.
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana 2016
- Individuals must register first of all on the main website which is,” www.mudra.org.in”
- Download the Application Form from the website
- Take a hard copy of this form and fill it duly with correct data
- Take this form to the nearest CBS of the Bank along with the Documents required.
Mudra Loan Providers:
- Public and Private Sector Banks
- RRBs (Regional Rural Banks)
- District Co-operative Banks
- Micro-Finance Institutions
- Mainline NBFCs
Documents needed to get Loan under PMMY:
- Self-attested (Voter ID /Aadhar card/Passport).
- Residence Proof (Recent Telephone bill / electricity bill or House Tax bill)
- Recent Passport sized photograph.
- Quotation of Machinery / other items to be purchased (if any).
- Name of supplier / details / price of machinery or items to be purchased.
- Proof of Identity / Address of Business Enterprise, copies of relevant Licenses other documents pertaining to the ownership identity and address of business unit (if any).
- Category Proof (if applicable).
Get more information and the Application format from the Official Website.