Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016
Recently, a job notification has released named as Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016 for filling up 408 empty posts of clerk in the Subordinate Courts of Punjab. Keen job searchers, who want to clutch this job opportunity, must apply quickly by submitting the online application form before the last date.
As per the details Punjab and Haryana High Court both invites various aspirants to become a part of their Subordinate Courts through various posts. Candidates are advised who are interested in applying are required to check the entire details about this recruitment notice such as Pay band, qualification need for this posts, and most significant part the applying process these all things are well stated below.
Punjab and Haryana High Court 408 Clerk Jobs Notification
Recruitment Organized By: Punjab and Haryana High Court
Name of posts: Clerk
Total number of Vacancies: 408
Education Required: Bachelor Degree
Age limit: 18-37 years
Job location: Punjab and Haryana
Closing date to apply: well stated below
Complete info regarding Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016
- Candidates who are eager to apply must have Bachelor degree in Arts or Science from any recognized university or institutions.
- Applicants also passed matriculation with Punjabi as one of the main subjects and having a good knowledge in computers.
- Age of general category applicants should not below 18 years and not more than 37 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given for OBC/SC/ST category candidates as per the Government norms.
- For general candidates application fee will be Rs 500/-
- For SC/ST/BC/OBC/ESM applicants Rs 125/-
- PHC of Punjab Unreserved candidates has to pay Rs 250/- & Reserved category applicant pay Rs 60/- as an application fee.
Note: Applicants have to pay this fee through Cash Deposit Receipt in any Branch of State Bank of India only.
Final selection for all the appliers will be depending on qualifying marks in the written test and afterward in the personal interview.
All those students selected for the posts of clerk will obtain a salary of Rs. 10300 – 34800/- plus gross pay of Rs. 3200/- per month by the association of this panel.
Process to Apply:
We have to tell all the appliers applying process will be based on two steps.
- Initially, all those Eligible aspirants who proved themselves qualified will have to log on to the official website which is www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com.
- Now from the following section go to the “Current opportunities” option available at the bottom of the page.
- From that section press “Punjab Clerk” link.
- Now, you have to fill the form in two steps.
For Step 1:
- After clicking on the desirable link select “Here for New Registration” link and registered your name by filling correct details.
- Now press “submit” tab to record entire details and take print out of fee slip.
- By the help of this fee slip, aspirants must fill a fee detail that is mentioned in above section of this page. Then log on to next step.
For Step 2:
- Now, this time, you have to log in with registered id or password and must fill rest of details.
- In this section, you need to upload recently clicked image and signature at relevant place.
- At last click on “Lock & Submit” button to record entire details.
- And take a print out of it and keep it safe for future use.
|Name of the events||Dates|
|Candidates can Apply Online from||09th April 2015|
|End Date For Registration Step – I||28th April 2015|
|Closing Date For Receipt Of Application Fee||01st March 2015|
|Last Date For Registration Step – II||04th May 2015|
|Last Date For Editing Of Applications|
For more details regarding this Recruitment please visit this official Notification
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016
Punjab and Haryana High Court has recently issued a vacancy notification named as Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016 to fill up 586 posts of Stenographer, Clerk and driver. Candidates can easily apply online for these posts on or before the last date which is well shaped below.
Candidates can easily obtain required info from this segment of the page related to this Recruitment Notice such as necessary qualification, total no post, Name of the vacancies, salary offered, how to apply and much more are well customized by our team of admitcardjobs.in.
Punjab and Haryana High Court 586 Vacancies 2016 Notification
Name of the Organization: Punjab and Haryana High Court
Name of the post: Stenographer, Clerk and driver
Total vacancy: 586
Qualification: 10th /12th passed / Graduate
Age limit: 18-42 Years
Application online closing: well mentioned below
|Name of the posts||Total number of Vacancies|
Further Info for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016
- For the post of Stenographer Grade-III: Applicants must have a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent
- For Clerk Post: Appliers must possess Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent or passed out their matriculation from Hindi as one of the subjects.
- For the post of Driver: candidates must pass 10th or equivalent with Punjabi/Hindi as one of the subjects & should have the valid license.
- Age of the job applies must not be less than 18 years and more than 42 years as on as on 1 January 2016.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable only as per the norms of the organization.
|SC/ST/BC/ESM of the State of Haryana||100/-||50/-|
|Reserved Categories of the other States||400/-||200/-|
|Physical Handicapped & dependants of Ex-Servicemen of the State of Haryana||as per their Original Category|
For Other Post:
|SC/ST/BC/ESM of the State of Haryana||125/-||62/|
|Reserved Categories of the other States||500/-||250/-|
|PH & dependants of Ex-Servicemen of the State of Haryana||as per their Original Category|
Note: candidates have to deposit mandatory fee by way of Cash Deposit Receipt.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of:
- Written Test.
- For the post of Driver Post will be selected on marks obtained in practical driving test and interview
Chosen candidates will be paid with the pay scale of Rs.5200-20200 + Rs.2400/- as Grade Pay.
Process to apply
- Go to the official site which is www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com.
- Check the “current recruitment” section at the left side and press on the suitable post for which you want to apply.
- Then you should fill out the Form will in two different steps.
- Go to the link “here for new registration”, from there you have to register yourself and press on the preview button.
- Now make a payment as mention above and submit it as given in above section.
- Log in with your recently filled account and upload photo and signature.
- Press on “LOCK & SUBMIT” the application form.
- At last, take a print out of the application form for future use.
Important Date to Be Remembered:
- Online application starts from 06th April 2015
- Last date for Registration Step I :26th April 2015
- Last date for receipt of application fee: 29th April 2015(within Banking Hours)
- End date/time for Registration Step II: 02nd May 2015 11:59 P.M.
- End date for editing of applications: 02nd May 2015 11:59 P.M.
To clutch all the details relevant to this recruitment you have to visit this official notice