Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2016
Hello, views have you searching for the job of Punjab police then here we provided all the information about Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2016, you may apply against for the posts of Sub Inspector (Male/Female) before the deadline 21st September 2016 if you are eligible for the job, read this web page to know all about Punjab Police Sub Inspector Vacancy.
The Punjab Police Department shall conduct PST, PMT, Written Examination, interview cum personality test to select the best contenders for total 430 vacancies of a Sub Inspector for male and female. Thus Punjab Police Sub Inspector Application Forms are available from 01st September 2016 and you may apply by using the direct links in this article. But before apply read about eligibility criteria, required education, salary, application fees and other information carefully from below.
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Job Details
Organization Name: Punjab Police Department
Content About:Punjab Police SI Recruitment
Name of the Post: Sub-Inspector
Number of the Post: 430
Last Date to Apply: 21st September 2016
Age Limit: 18-28 years
Required Qualification: Graduation
Application Mode: Online
Job Location: Punjab, India or Abroad
- Number of posts of Sub Inspector for Male: 205
- The number of posts of Sub Inspector for Female: 255
Note: There are total 13 posts are reserved for sportsman
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Eligibility
- The minimum educational qualification to apply for the post is Graduation from a recognized university.
- It is necessary for the aspirants to passed matriculation with Punjabi as a subject from a recognized board.
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Age Limit
The age of the candidates should not be less than 18 years and not be more than 28 years. Age relaxation has given in upper age limit to the applicants belongs to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-serviceman.
Punjab Police SI Physical Standard Test
|Male||5 feet 7 inches|
|Female||5 feet 3 inches|
The job seekers have to pay application fees at local HDFC Branch as following
|Ex- Service Man||No Fees|
- Physical Trail Test/ Physical Screening Test (PST)/ Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Written Test
- Interview (Personality Test)
The salary awarded for selected applicants is Rs.10300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- and other allowance.
Instructions to Apply Punjab Police Sub Inspector Vacancies
- Visit the official website which is www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in.
- Then download the official notification and read the details carefully.
- Fill the details for new registration, registration ID and Password shall be generated.
- Login using registration ID and password and fill the application form.
- Pay the application fees and take a printout of the application form.
|Starting Date to Apply||01st September 2016|
|Last Date to Apply||21st September 2016|
|Last Date to Submit Application Fees||23th September 2016|