Punjab University Recruitment 2016
Directorate of Education, Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee (DESGPC), Chandigarh recently issued a latest Govt Job notification for Punjab University Recruitment 2016 against 452 Assistant Professor Lecturer Vacancies in the different sector of colleges in the state. As far as we concern this is going to be a good opportunity for the job hunter who are eagerly waiting for Latest Punjab jobs 2016.
Candidates have to follow the official notification in order to get information about the details of all the posts, job qualification, age limitation, selection process etc. All the interested and eligible candidates who think they are eligible after checking the eligibility criteria must send their application Form to the address given at the below and closing date for submitting the form which is 24th May 2016 or visits the main website at desgpc.org.
Latest Punjab University Recruitment 2016 Details
Number of Vacancies: 452
Post Name: Assistant Professor | Lecturer
Distribution of Vacancies Colleges Wise:
- Mata Gujri College, Fatehgarh Sahib – 63 Posts
- Khalsa College, Patiala – 42 Posts
- Guru Nanak College, Budhlada, Mansa – 26 Posts
- Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Khalsa College, Anandpur Sahib, Ropar – 31 Posts
- Mata Sahib Kaur Girls College, Talwandi Sabo, Distt Bathinda – 11 Posts
- Miri Piri Khalsa College, Bhadour, Distt. Barnala – 04 Posts
- Guru Hargobind Sahib Khalsa Girls College,/ Collegiate Schoolkarhali Sahib, Patiala – 09 Posts
- Bibi Sharan Kaur Khalsa College, Chamkaur Sahib, Ropar – 02 Posts
- Mata Sahib Kaur Girls College, Gehal, Barnala – 04 Posts
- Bhai Behlo Khalsa Girls Collge, Phaphre Bhai Ke, Distt. Mansa – 07 Posts
- Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Khalsa Girls College, Aakar, Distt. Patiala – 10 Posts
- Dashmesh Khalsa College, Zirakpur, Mohali – 22 Posts
- Guru Gobind Singh Khalsa College, Bhagta Bhai Ka, Bathinda – 06 Posts
- Guru Nanak College For Girls, Muktsar Sahib -05 Posts
- Babbar Akali Memorial Khalsa College,/ Collegiate Sen Sec School Garhshankar – 18 Posts
- Khalsa College, Gardhiwala – 08 Posts
- Guru Nanak College, Moga -15 Posts
- Mata Ganga Khalsa College For Girls,/ Collegiate Sen Sec School Manji Sahib Kottan, Ludhiana – 26 Posts
- Mata Sahib Kaur Girls College, Talwandi Bhai, Distt. Ferozepur – – 06 Posts
- Guru Gobind Singh Khalsa College For Women,/ Girls Sen Sec School, Jhar Sahib, Distt. Ludhiana – 11 Posts
- Mata Damodari Khalsa Kanya Sen Sec School, Daroli Bhai, Distt. Moga – 04 Posts
- Guru Nanak Khalsa College, Daroli Kalan, Jalandhar – 10 Posts
- Trai Shatabdi Guru Gobind Singh Khalsa College, Sri Amritsar – 03 Posts
- Guru Arjun Dev Khalsa College,/ Collegiate Sen Sec School, Chohla Sahib, Tarn Taran – 06 Posts
- Shaheed Baba Jiwan Singh Khalsa College, Satlani Sahib, Hoshiar Nagar, Atari Road, Sri Amritsar – 06 Posts
- Sant Baba Dalip Singh Memorial Khalsa College, Domeli, Distt. Kapurthala – 11 Posts
- Mata Gujri Khalsa College, Kartarpur, Distt. Jalandhar – 10 Posts
- Baba Ajay Singh Khalsa College,/ Collegiate School Gurdas Nangal, Distt Gurdaspur – 14 Posts
- Guru Nanak College, Batala – 02 Posts
- Sri Guru Harkrishan Sahib Khalsa College, Panjokhra Sahib, Ambala (Haryana) – 21 Posts
- Mata Sundri Khalsa Girls College, Nissing, Karnal – 29 Posts
More details regarding the Salary offered provided in the official notification to get post wise pay band and emoluments download the notification by using the link provided below.
Punjab University Assistant Professor Lecturer Recruitment
Interested Job Seekers should have completed their academic qualification according to concerned University/ UGC norms or Graduation/ B.Ed with 50% marks & Post Graduation with 55% marks in the relevant subject. More clear details are available in the Official Notice.
Age of Applicants applying for this employment drive must be 22 to 30 years. Age Relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates like SC, ST, PWD, OBC, EXSM etc as per the Punjab University official Department Rule and Regulations.
Candidates have to pay the nonrefundable amount of Rs.300 as application fee through demand draft in favour of Director Education, SGPC, payable at Chandigarh.
Aspirants will be selected based on the performance in interview. Interview will be held on 31st May 2016
|12th/10th Pass Jobs||SSC Jobs|
|Latest Railway Jobs Updates||Latest SBI Updates|
How to Fill Punjab University Application Form 2016:
- Aspirants open the official website www.desgpc.org
- Download required notification and read it thoroughly to know the eligibility.
- After that, candidates need to download supporting the format of application and read it carefully.
- Paste your recent passport size graph, fill the required data in the form as per instructions
- Attach photocopies of all academic qualification and experience
- Send the application to the address mentioned below:
Directorate of Education, SGPC,
6-Kalgidhar, Niwas, Sector 27-B,
Madhya Marg, Chandigarh.
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 24th May 2016
Punjab University Assistant Professor, Lecturer Interview Date – 31st May 2016
Links To Follow:
Official Website: www.desgpc.org