Railway Station Master Clerk Recruitment 2016
Dear aspirants Indian Railway is all set to declare Railway Station Master Clerk Recruitment 2016 online. Those job seekers, who are interested in applying, must go for this career oriented opportunity and registered their name against this bumper job opening. In order to fetch relevant details, we advise all the applicants use this web page as a source. It is also to remind the aspirants that the final date for online registration is yet to announce shortly.
Indian Railway is in the mood to Bring Smile on Your Face in Year 2016. All those candidates who are waiting for a long time for Indian Railway Jobs, their wait will be ended in the year 2016. According to latest details coming out Railway will make Recruitment for 20000 Non-Technical Posts like Assistant Station Master & Senior Clerk. Most probably department releases the Notification against these Posts in the Last week of December 2015.
We recommend all our dear visitors get ready to fill up Railway Station Master Clerk 20000 Vacancies. The registration process is about to begin in a few days from now for which the last date will be announced on the same day. Read Full Article to know about Name of Posts & Selection Process for these Posts.
RRB 20000 Non Technical Jobs Notification 2016
Organizer: Indian Railways (RRB)
Name of posts: Various
Total Vacancies: 20000
Starting Date to Apply: Awaited
Last Date to Apply: To be Updated
Job Location: All over India
More Info For Railway Station Master Clerk Recruitment
- Assistant Station Master (ASM)
- Senior Clerk
- Accounts Clerk
- Goods Guard
- Traffic Apprentice
- Commercial Apprentice & other various Posts.
There will be qualifications as per the job specified. The basic requirements to apply against these posts will be 10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ Engineer in relevant field from recognized university or institute. For more detail information refer notification.
The Minimum age for an applicant is 18 years whereas for upper age limit candidates must wait for the official notification which is going to be released soon.
Candidates have to wait for a little more for this section which is going to be updated soon
Note: Mode of payment will be online as expected
- As Per the news coming out, there will be an online exam only
- Please note that there will be no interview this time.
As mentioned in the official Notification
How To Apply for RRB Non Technical Recruitment 2016
- Initially, all the appliers visit the official website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
- On the home page, click on Career tab & find Advt CEN 2016 link. In a new tab, pdf file will open.
- Read all mentioned details carefully & after that, click on online application form link.
- Fill up form with all required details & Upload scanned copy, photograph, signature and required documents.
- Once again check the filled form and submit it before a due date.
- In the end, take the print out of filled form for the further purpose.
Links to Visit:
Official Notification (Soon Release)