Railtel Admit Card 2015
Railtel Corporation of Indian soon released their Railtel Admit Card 2015. Fascinated contenders Download the Railtel Senior/ Deputy Manager Hall Ticket from its official website. Here on this web page our support team provide some important details use it in order to crack this examination.
The Railtel Corporation of India Limited issued the Railtel Admit Card 2015 to the Applied candidates those who are filling this application form of Railtel corporation of Indian Limited. The call letter is available now on the official website. Railtel Corporation Call Letter 2015 is must to download from this web page.
Update For Railtel Senior/ Deputy Manager Admit Card 2015
Railtel Corporation of India Limited had provided the various post notification for Senior & Deputy Manager under their department. Many aspirants applied for this Posts and now they all are waiting for the Railtel Admit Card 2015 on the Internet. Applicants download the respective call letter now from the official website.
|Information About||Railtel Admit Card 2015|
|Position Name||Senior/ Deputy Manager|
|Examination Date||25th October 2015|
Railtel Corporation of India Hall Ticket 2015
We advise all the aspirant bring your call letter at the time of the exam. Only such applicants have rights to download entry ticket who are applied for the above mention posts no other person get the Railtel Corporation of India Hall ticket 2015 has all the information related with the candidates so it has its own importance document so you must download as soon as possible to get an entree in the assessment hall.
RailTel Corporation of India will hold a Written Exam for the Post of Senior/ Deputy Manager. This Exam will be conducted for Northern, Southern & Eastern Region. Admit Card information is provided here candidates use this website in order to obtain the entry ticket.
- Total 50 Questions came from (English Grammar& Numerical ability – 25 marks & (Current affairs & Reasoning-25 marks). 100 Questions will be from Domain Knowledge of MPLS/ IP/ Date Centre & IP.
- The written examination and interview combine is of maximum 150 and 50 marks respectively.
- The standard of questions on the professional subject will be commensurate with the specified educational/ professional qualification or requisite experience in areas specified for the post.
- Question papers shall be set in English only.
Note: The written examination will be organized at Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai region. RailTel, for administrative reasons, however, reserves the right to direct the candidate to appear for written test at any other city.
How to Download the Railtel Admit Card 2015
Admit card can be downloaded through below stated steps all such candidate who successfully registered their name against this recruitment.
- Firstly log on to the official website at
- Then Click the appropriate link.
- Fill out the required information such as registration number and date of birth
- Fill your Required Detail and submit it
- Admit card will appear on your computer screen.
- Take out the printout the admit card for the future use.
Links To Follow:
To grab More details visit here: www.railtelindia.com