Rajasthan Nagar Palika Syllabus 2016
City Manager’s Association Rajasthan has recently uploaded Rajasthan Nagar Palika Syllabus 2016 on the internet. Candidates have applied for the 1328 vacancies for the posts of Driver, Junior Accountant, Fireman, Clerk and others. Therefore, they are suggested to note the subject-wise details that will be making the examination this year. These topics will be a useful study material for the aspirants, who wish to qualify the examination for the above-mentioned posts in Rajasthan. The written exam for these vacancies will be held at the state level in March 2016 (Expected).
City Manager’s Association Rajasthan also known as Rajasthan Nagar Palika Parishad and had released an official notice under which suitable candidates were invited to apply for the vacancies in various state departments. Aspirants, who have already finished their online registrations and have been searching for the syllabus and pattern, must go through these updates.
Rajasthan Nagar Palika Syllabus 2016 has been given in details here. With the help from our team members, we have marked the latest and updated exam pattern for the upcoming RAJDLSG examination. Applicants are suggested to check the detailed information and start preparations for this written test. The registration process came to an end successfully on 10-02-2016 and now time is to get ready for the Rajasthan Nagar Palika exam. In the next sections of this page, candidates can read and note the paper syllabus and Examination pattern for this paper. The pattern can also be downloaded by visiting the official download link mentioned in the final segment of this web post.
|Declaration About||Rajasthan Nagar Palika Syllabus 2016|
|Name of Post||Fireman, Driver, Clerk, Junior Accountant, and others|
|Number of Vacancies||1328|
|Exam Conducting Authority||City Manager’s Association Rajasthan|
|Exam Date||March 2016 (Expected)|
|Syllabus Status||Given Here|
Rajasthan Nagar Palika Exam Pattern 2016
- The written Paper will be an Objective type containing Multiple Choice Questions.
- The examination will be subdivided into two categories Part A and Part B namely.
- The paper is subdivided into 3 Subcategories.
- The contents will be derived from the subjects namely English, Maths, General Studies, Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning and Mental and Numerical Ability.
- There will be negative marking scheme for this exam. (1/4 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer)
Rajasthan DLSG Syllabus for Junior Accountant Exam
- Reasoning & Mental Ability.
- Basic Science Concepts.
- Basics of Computer
- Book-Keeping and Accountancy.
- Business Methods.
- Indian Economics
RAJDLSG Syllabus for Clerk Exam
- Physical and Chemical World
- State Related General Knowledge
- Elementary Maths
- Statements and Conclusion
- Course of Action
- Analytical Reasoning
- Knowledge of Elementary Maths and stats
- Number System
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Data Analysis
- Tenses and their usage
- Active and Passive Voices
- Direct and Indirect Speeches
- Use of Sentences
- Articles and determiners
- Use of Prepositions
Rajasthan DLSG Syllabus for Driver/Fireman 2016
- Part A:
- General English
- Active and Passive.
- Direct and Indirect.
- Articles and Determiners.
- Jumbled Words
- Mathematics (Elementary)
- General Knowledge (State Related)
For Fireman Exam only
- Combustion Chemistry
- Fire Drills in Industrial Premises
- Fire Prevention
- Fire Protection
- Fire Pumps Fire Risk of Electricity
The Rajasthan Nagar Palika is the only authority that will conduct this exam at the state level. Those, who want to be well prepared for the upcoming exam, must read and study these topics thoroughly as stated under Rajasthan Nagar Palika Exam Syllabus 2016.
Please note: Best tips to prepare for RAJDLSG exam
How to get Rajasthan Nagar Palika Syllabus 2016
- Visit the official website given by the organization which is, “www.cmar-india.org”
- Look for the recent notification on the homepage and download the pdf for exam syllabus.
- Have it printed for further convenience and mark all the important topics and subjects.
- Start preparing and all the best for the exams.
For more concerns visit: www.cmar-india.org