RMSA TN Lab Assistant Exam Syllabus 2016
RMSA TN Lab Assistant Exam Syllabus 2016 now updated by Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhiyan, Tamil Nadu for it’s most awaited employment notification of School Lab Assistant posts. Along with Syllabus candidates also acquire RMSA TN Lab Assistant Exam Pattern from this website.
RMSA TN Lab Assistant Exam Pattern => Check Now
Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examinations issued the golden opportunity for those entire job searchers who have belonged to Tamil Nadu State. There are 4360 unoccupied positions of School Lab Assistant posts. After seeing this biggest job opportunity lots of candidates registered their name.
Now all the appliers who applied TNDGE Online Application Form searching for their Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhiyan, Tamilnadu Lab Asst. Paper pattern, previous year paper and study material, which they get it from this segment of our web portal.
|Name of the Organization||Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhiyan, Tamil Nadu|
|Information About||RMSA TN Lab Assistant Exam Syllabus 2015|
|Name of the Post||Lab Asst.|
|Examination Dates||31 May 2015|
|Government Jobs 2016||RPF jobs Update|
|12th/10th pass jobs||Career After 12th In India|
RMSA Tamilnadu Lab Assistant Exam Pattern 2016
Here on the below segment of this webpage we allotted the complete RMSA Tamilnadu Lab Assistant Exam Pattern 2016 which is as follows:
- Questions will be ask from science and General knowledge
- objective type of questions came
- Total questions: 150
- Total marks: 150
Candidates also check their syllabus for the relevant exam, so that they could get an idea about what subject & poits came in this written examination programme. As we said earlier this paper consist of two part i.e.
- Part A: Syllabus basis on 6th to SSLC (10th) (120 marks) standard questions on various science subjects like physics, biology and chemistry.
- Part B: General Knowledge Questions (30 Marks) will ask from various topics current affairs, history, geography, economics, civil.
Interview Marks Allotment:
|Year Completed after registration in Employment Office||1-2 year||2|
|8 year and above||10||10|
|Higher Education Qualification||12th Class||2|
|Experience||if candidates have Experience Certificates||2||2|
Steps to obtain RMSA TN Lab Assistant Exam Syllabus 2016
- Visit the main website www.tndge.in
- Now check “Lab Asst. program” link, click on it
- After clicking a pdf file came on the screen
- This file contains all the examination material of this assessment program.
- Download it & prepare for your upcoming test according to that pattern
For more info visit this official web link