RRB Jammu Recruitment 2016
Recently Railway Recruitment Board announces a new vacancy advertisement titled as RRB Jammu Recruitment 2016 for enrollment of eligible and fascinated job searcher. The main behind publicized this notice is to fill up various vacant Post of Junior Engineer Group and Senior Section Engineer Group Junior Engineer posts.
Skilled & enthusiastic Candidates who are willing to do Job in Government Sector & want a healthy salary they must apply for RRB Jammu Recruitment 2016 before ending date of online form submission which is 2016.
Citizen of India or those candidates who are having a graduate degree are only capable of applying against this notification. One can gather all latest details regarding RRB Jammu Recruitment through this web section which is well stated below.
RRB Jammu Junior Engineer & Other Notification 2016
Organization: Railway Recruitment Board
Post Name: Junior Engineer, Senior Section Engineer
Total Vacancies: various
Qualification: Graduation Degree or Diploma
Age Limit: Mention Below
Job Location: Jammu & Srinagar
Last Date To Register Online: Soon Release
Vacancy Details of rrbjammu.nic.in Recruitment 2016:
- Junior Engineer: Various
- Senior Section Engineer: Various
- For the Post of Junior Engineer: Appliers must have a three years Diploma or a degree of graduation (B.Sc ) in relevant disciplines OR a combination of any sub-stream of basic streams from a Recognized University.
- For Senior Section Engineer: Qualification requirement is Four years Bachelor’s Degree OR a combination of any sub-stream of Basic streams from a recognized University/ Institution.
Age Limitation & Wages Structure:
|Name of Post||Age Band||Pay Scale|
|Junior Engineer Group,||18-32 years||Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-|
|Senior Section Engineer Group||20-34 years||Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- per month|
Relaxation in Age:
Recreation in age will be given as per rules and regulations of Railway Recruitment Board, Jammu only for SC/ ST/OBC/PWD contenders.
- General/OBC category male appliers need to deposit application charges of Rs. 100/- (Non-refunded)
- Job searcher belonging to SC/ST/PWD category are exempted from payment of Examination fee
Note: Fee should be Submit ONLINE by using debit/credit cards/internet banking or can be paid through challan in any branch of State Bank of India or stipulated Post Office Pay-In-Slip.
Method of Enrollment:
Participants will be selected on the basis of their attainment in ONLINE (Computer Based) Assessment Programme. Afterward, shortlisted contenders of this examination will be called out for the personal interview.
Procedure to Apply Online for RRB Jammu Recruitment 2016:
- Job fighter can take help of the official website which is www.rrbjammu.nic.in.
- After entering the site select “ONLINE APPLICATION for SSE/JE( CEN 01/2015” tabs located in the menu bar of home page.
- Press “New Registration” link and fill in the basic details in it
- Now you will get Registration Number and Password, this time, you have to hit the appropriate link for the post you are willing to apply for.
- Fill all necessary the necessary details & deposits the above mention fee.
- Upload scanned recent passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space.
- Finally, click on “SUBMIT” button for final submission of application form.
- Take print copy of this pre-generated form with you for future references.
|End date to apply online||Soon Declare|
|Date of Examination||Soon Release|
Useful Links to be Focus On:
- Candidates may Apply online by visiting through this official web link
- To grab more latest details regarding RRB Jammu & Srinagar Recruitment 2016 visit its official website