RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2016
Railway Recruitment Board is soon to conduct the examination to hire skilled and proficient joinees for various junior and senior group vacant positions. Candidates who have decided to apply are now targeting to crack the exam for which they need to know more of RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2016. With the help of it they can focus more on relevant contents. Aspirants can also avail RRB JE/SSE Exam Pattern in PDF format.
Applicants who desire to give in their best have already applied and are now awaiting RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2016 eagerly to get insight of the exam pattern to ease their way through the testing and selection process.
Latest Announcement: More applications are expected to book in to fill a number of posts for Senior Section Engineer, Junior Engineer in RRB. The recruiting body has decided to take Exam in 2016 for different zones across the country. To help aspirants understand the exam pattern better. Authority has released the RRB JE/SSE Syllabus on the official RRB website.
|Recruiter||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Type of Info||RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2016|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer, Senior Section Engineer|
|Examination Dates||Soon Updated|
Exam is to be meant for vacancies in Junior Engineer, Sr. Section Engineer group in following disciplines:
- Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics & Communication, Maintenance, Automobile, Industrial, and Information Technology.
RRB Syllabus 2016 2017 for JE/SSE Group:
General Intelligence & Reasoning
Arithmetic, General Awareness and General Science (12th standard level):
- Basic Linear Algebra
- Laplace Transformation(Important For SSE)
- Bridge Construction
- Building Materials
- Concrete Structures
- Coordinate System
- Costing And Valuation
- Environmental Engineering
- Errors And Adjustments
- Fluid Mechanics And Hydraulics
- Highway Planning
- Importance Of Surveying
- Map Projections
- Mapping Concepts
- Measurements Of Distance And Directions
- Plane Table Surveying
- Principles And Classifications
- Soil Mechanics
- Steel Structures
- Structural Analysis
- Theodolite Traversing
- Traffic Engineering
- Water Requirements
- Analog And Digital Electronics
- Basics of Circuit & Power Electronics.
- Basics Of Circuits And Measurement Systems
- Control Systems
- Electric Circuits And Fields and Electronic Measurements
- Electrical Machines
- Power Electronics & Drives and Systems
- Signals And Systems
- Analog Circuits, Antennas, Arrays
- BJT, JFET, MOS, MOSFET, LED
- Carrier Transport In Silicon: Diffusion Current, Drift Current, Mobility, And Resistivity
- Control System & Communication Basics
- Digital Circuits
- Electronic Devices: Energy Bands In Silicon, Intrinsic And Extrinsic Silicon
- Basics of Electronics & Communications.
- Fundamental Electronics Concepts
- Generation And Recombination Of Carriers
- P-N Junction, P-I-N And Avalanche Photo Diode
- Tunnel and Varactor Diode
- Wireless Communication
- Zener Diode
- Computer fundamentals & organization: C , C++ & Java language
- Computer Networks
- Information systems: DBMS
- MS Office
- Operating systems UNIX; SAD; Data & Network communication
- System programming
- Web Based programming; Software Engineering
Instrumentation & Measurement:
- Analog Electronics
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Control Systems & Instrumentation
- Digital Electronics
- Measurement & Control Systems
- Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation
- Process Control
- C , C++ & Java language
- Computer fundamentals & organization
- Environment & Pollution Control.
- Information systems; DBMS; System programming
- MS Office
- Operating systems; UNIX; SAD; Data & Network communication
- Web technology & programming; Software Engineering
- Basic concepts of Computers.
- Color science
- Control Application in Printing
- Digital technology & Imaging
- Environment & Pollution Control (X standard).
- Flexo & Gravure
- Mathematics, Science & Physics
- Newspaper printing
- Offset Printing
- Paper & Ink technology
- Printing materials, surface preparation, and techniques.
Environment & Pollution Control:
Test based on General Engineering topics of Environment, Pollution Control Methods, and Types of Pollution.
Engineering Drawing / Graphics:
Test based on Basics and Fundamental of Graphics & Engineering Drawing.
RRB JE and SSE Exam Pattern 2016
- Exam will be comprised of 150 Questions.
- Time Duration: 2 Hr.
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd for every wrong answer.
- Technical Ability & General Science:90 Questions
- General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- 60 Questions.
Important Tips for RRB JE/SSE Exam:
- Apparently, it would be a tough level competition.
- Candidates need to have more than just good technical skills and performance to crack through.
- Apart from technical background, candidates will be screened for General awareness and Knowledge.
- So it is recommended to be up to date with what’s happening and has happened around globe.
- Applicants should also be ready to go with questions from Topics of Verbal & Non Verbal Reasoning.
Note: for more Specifics about Exam Syllabus follow this official link.