SBBJ Recruitment 2016
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur recently declared a recruitment advertisement as SBBJ Recruitment 2016 and invites online application forms for the Clerk 1000 Vacancies.
Those job searchers are having the necessary qualification, they can apply online now through the official link as mention below for the 1000 Clerk vacancies.
Enthusiastic Job hunters may apply online by follow the simple steps offer beneath on or before the last date, which is 9th Dec 2016. Concerned candidates may make sure every particular associated to SBBJ Recruitment 2016 – 2016 from this page.
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Clerk 1000 Posts
Bank Name: State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
No. of Posts: 1000
Post Name: Clerk
Essential Qualifications: Graduation in any Discipline
Age Limit: 20 years to 28 Years
Job Location: wherever the bank branch exist
Last Date to apply: 9th December 2016
SBBJ Clerk Recruitment 2014-2015 1000 Jobs
- Applicants have to complete their Graduation degree in any discipline from a well-known university or Institution or its equivalent qualification.
- Appliers also be able to write and speak in English is the essential and should be efficient in their own language
- Candidates born between 01.12.1986 and 01.12.1994 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply that’s mean the age should be liable in between 20 to 28 years.
- Relaxation in upper age will also applicable for the reserved category candidates.
Bank will pay the salary to the assorted job hunters as Rs. 7200 – 19300/- per month.
Applicants belonging to the General and OBC category need to pay the application fee of Rs. 600/- and SC/ST/PWD/XS category need to pay Rs. 100/-.
Candidates will select for the clerk vacancies as per their performance in the Written Test & Interview.
|Latest Bank Updatess||Latest Railway Jobs Updates|
|Latest Government Jobs Updatess||12th Pass Govt Jobs 2016|
|BHEL Recruitment 2016||RPF Recruitment 2016|
|ITI Recruitment 2016||Upcoming Govt Jobs 2016|
Procedure to Apply:
- Job hunters first have to open the official site that is www.sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com.
- Now follow the “Careers with us” tab, which is at the bottom.
- After that go through the “Recruitment in Clerical Cadre in Associate Banks of SBI” link.
- Then visit the “Apply Online” link and Fill the application form properly.
- Now submit application fee using offline or online mode.
- Applicant should remember to take print out of application for future use.
- Date to register Online: 20th Nov 2014 to 9th Dec 2016
- Online Payment fee last date: 9th Dec 2016
- Pay fee Offline mode last date: 11th Dec 2016
Links to visit: