SNAP Application Form 2016
Symbiosis International University is going to conduct National Aptitude Test. Hence, all the aspirants can now go for SNAP Application Form 2016. All the graduates who are looking to post graduate in their respective discipline are now advised to take a look and check for SNAP Online Registration Dates ad fill out the respective form before the last date which is 22nd November 2016.
Like every year, Symbiosis National Aptitude Test gets conducted at national level. This test is aimed to sort out eligible graduates who want to complete their post Graduate programs in country-wide colleges affiliated to this University. All the interested applicants wait for this chance to get a promising career ahead.
Latest News: The SNAP Notification 2016 has released by the officials the last date to apply for the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test is 22nd November 2016 and the Examination date is 18th December 2016. All the information have given here and the direct links are also provided in this article.
SNAP Online Registration 2016
Applicants are in a queue to mail their names for SNAP online Registration 2016 as the system of receiving applications is started. Users are suggested to take a close sharp note of the details we are providing at our website. Registration process now started and will end on 22nd November 2016. Users are suggested to move down this web page to get further details.
Download SNAP Test Admit Card
Notification about SNAP Application Form 2016
|Exam Conducting body||Symbiosis International University|
|Name of the Examination||Symbiosis National Aptitude Test|
|Qualification||Graduation in relevant Discipline|
|Age Limit||As specified in Instructions|
|Last Date to Apply Online||22th November 2016|
More Details for SNAP Application Form 2016
Educational Qualifications and eligibility Criteria:
- Applications must be having graduation degree with at least 50 % marks from a recognized university (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- S/He must be an Indian Citizen.
Fee to Pay
Rs. 1500/- INR will be paid as the examination fee.
Note: Candidates may pay the application fees through net banking, or by cash or by demand draft.
- Candidates will be evaluated via Aptitude Test.
- Selected ones will get shortlisted.
- Further admission procedure will be followed as per the rules and policies specified.
Important steps to register are given below. Go through instructions to apply carefully.
How to Apply for SNAP Application Form 2016
- Start with the registered web gateway i.e. “www.snaptest.org”.
- Start the registration online.
- Upload the soft copies of your updated documents.
- Get your SNAP Id.
- Pay the examination fee.
- Payment is accepted in any of the four modes: Axis Bank Challan, Debit Card, Internet Banking or Demand Draft (in Favor of Symbiosis Test Secretariat).
- Keep all the documents in your possession for future use.
- Online Registration Start From: 22nd August 2016
- Last date for Application: 22nd November 2016.
- SNAP Test Payment Closes: 25th November 2016
- Admit Card available in: Opening week of December 2016.
- Exam Dates: 18th December 2016
- Results: 9th January 2017.
Helpline Phone Number: +91-020-39116226 / 27
Link To Visit:
To Grab whole details relevant to this Exam visit the official Website.
Visit this Direct Link and Apply Online For this Test