SSC CHSL Syllabus 2015
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2015 for the posts of LDC (Lower Division Clerk) and DEO (Data Entry Operator) is now available here on this section of our web page. Candidates can check their Combined Higher Secondary Level LDC DEO 12th Level Exam Pattern without any difficulties.
Staff Selection Commission organizes this exam on the regular basis for those students who passed out their 12th class. This exam is for LDC DEO posts in Central govt. departments / ministries etc. we have to tell all the candidates who applied for this exam that the competition is tough.
Latest Details About SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2015
Contestants, who have a desire to crack this examination should prepare as per the SSC CHSL Syllabus 2015 prescribed for the written exam. Since the exam is near, therefore here we notify each & every participant about the complete syllabus for LDC & DEO Post. It will help you in your preparation of written test.
|Organizer||Staff Selection Commission|
|Type of Declaration||SSC CHSL Syllabus 2015|
|Name of the Exam||Combined Higher Secondary Level|
|Exam for the Post||Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator|
|Examination Dates||01st, 15th and 22nd November 2015|
|Syllabus Status||Available Now|
SSC CHSL LDC DEO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2015
On this segment, we notified & aware all the participants about their Examination schedule of SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level exam for the post of Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator. Therefore in spite of it here we mention Complete SSC CHSL LDC DEO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2015. We hope this information is suitable to crack this well know assessment Programme.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2015
- Spot the Error
- Fill in the Blanks
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
- Improvement of Sentences
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Cloze Passage
- Comprehension Passage
- The question came in General awareness regarding the environment around him and its application to society.
- Questions are also asked to test the knowledge of current events
- matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect
- India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research.
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- Semantic Analogy,
- Symbolic operations,
- Symbolic/Number Analogy,
- Trends, Figural Analogy,
- Space Orientation,
- Semantic Classification,
- Venn Diagrams,
- Symbolic/Number Classification,
- Drawing inferences,
- Figural Classification
- Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding
- Semantic Series,
- Figural Pattern – folding and completion
- Number Series
- Embedded figures
- Figural Series
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Emotional Intelligence
- Word Building
- Social Intelligence
- Coding and decoding
- Statistical Charts
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2015
- Time Duration of this Exam is 2 Hours
- For VH candidates, timing is 2hrs 40 minutes.
More info About Exam Patter are clearly Settled in the below Mention Table:
|Sections||Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|I||General Intelligence||50 questions in each part||Each part consist 50 marks|
Instructions for SSC LDC Skill Test Syllabus Pattern
- Aspirants will get a printed matter in English which they have to type on the computer.
- Candidates should possess Data Entry Speed of 8,000 key depressions per hour on the computer.
- The test is of 15 minutes and candidates should have a minimum speed of 2000-2200 strokes/key-depressions in order to qualify. Also, the typing speed of MS office will also be tested.
- Key depressions / strokes are the numbers of keys candidates presses in the given time. In 15 minutes time, candidates have to press 2000-2200 keys (right words only).
SSC DEO Typing test Syllabus Pattern
Timing For Test – 10 minutes (30 min. for VH candidates)
Typing Speed –
- If you opted for English medium in application form – 35 words per minute
- If you opted for Hindi medium – 30 words per minute.
Candidates may check the complete notice by visiting this official web link
For Paper Instructions & syllabus aspirants must visit this official Notice