SSC MTS Result 2017
The Staff Selection Commission will declare the SSC MTS Result 2017 soon. About 70 lakh candidate have taken part in the SSC MTS Exam of 200 marks held on three different dates 16th April, 30th April And 7th May 2017. The candidates who are eagerly waiting for the SSC MTS Merit list it will upload soon, so stay with this page.
The authority has organized written test in two paper i.e. paper 1 objective type-MCQs and paper 2 descriptive type as we all know that result declare after one or two months of exam for the post of 8300. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the SSC MTS Result 2017 will download the result by the link given below at the bottom of the page
About– The staff selection commission is a body working to fill up various posts in Govt department. Exactly 14 years ago, the commission formed by the Govt of India on 14th NOV 1975 to provide unemployment and jobless people jobs. It is also known as Kalamkari China Aayog.
SSC Multitasking Cut off Marks
As we all know that the candidate should be selected by the merit list. You are on the correct page. To get more information about the merit list cut off and any other thing we will upload on this page so the candidate can easily get the information stay with this web page.
Apart from that merit list, there is also some information related to the candidate such as the roll no and the name. With the help of this information, the candidate can check their name in the merit list Staff selection commission MTS Merit List 2017 list will be available soon as per the sources.
Details about the SSC Multitasking Result 2017
- Name of the commission: -staff selection commission
- Total no of posts:-8300
- Exam name: – multitasking staff examination 2017
- Date of examination: – 16th April, 30th April and 7th May 2017.
- Result: -coming soon
How to Check SSC Multitasking Exam Cut Off Marks 2017
- Open a page of staff selection commission
- Open a result link to download your scorecard and rank
- Now, a login will appear on your screen containing some empty boxes
- Fill your registration no, date of birth, password in the empty boxes
- Click on “login” option to submit your details
- The merit list will be open on your computer screen
- Download the list and save to your device
- Make a print out of your result for further use