SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016
Staff Selection Commission is soon going to notify about SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016. The written exam will be held for 1064 position of stenographer Grade-C (Group B Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade-D (Group-C Non- Technical) in various central Govt. departments. For more details regarding the SSC Grade C & D 1064 Posts Notification look out the below mention details.
Staff Selection Commission is the overtaking body to organize such examinations for various Ministerial departments. A large number of applicants are expected to start the online applications from the different part of the country. Users having relevant experience and skills are required to fill in for the vacant posts.
Latest Updates for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016
Applications are welcomed for the post of Stenographer in administering departments. As a part of formal recruiting procedure, Staff Selection Commission has advertised about 1064 Position of steno. Therefore, Candidates having tying experience and valid educational certificates are welcomed to reply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 before 7th September 2016.
|Recruitment Conducted By||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Stenographer (Grade C & D)|
|Age Limit||18-27 years|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Click :- Last date|
More Details for SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment 2015
Post and vacancy Details:
- Stenographer (Grade C): 50 Post
- Stenographer (Grade D):1014 Post
Eligibility criteria and Qualification
- Applicants must have Indian Citizenship.
- Candidate must have completed Intermediate or 12th Passed in any discipline.
- Age Limit for applying Candidates are between 18-27 years.
Relaxation In Age Limit:
- 5 year age Relaxation given to SC / ST candidates
- 3 year of age relaxation for OBC candidates
To be updated Soon.
First of all written exam will be conducted on below mention date, after written test applicants will be called for Typing Test followed with Interview.
Exam Pattern for Stenographer Recruitment 2016
- Question Type: Objective and MCQ Based Answer
- Negative marking: Minus Marking will be applicable in this examination. for each incorrect answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
|Topics||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
|English Language and Comprehension||100||100|
Tubewell Operator 3210 Recruitment 2016 <=Update Jobs
Simple Steps to Apply against SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016
- Job searcher who fulfilled the eligibility criteria may apply against this recruitment either online or offline mode.
- Through online mode, candidates must open the official website that is ssconline.nic.in
- After that select the Part 1 Registration a new form will appear fill the application form properly
- Now in Part II Registration you Must pay the required fee and then upload scanned photograph and signature in prescribed format after that, submit it within given time period.
- Candidates who want to apply Offline must fill the application form as in a prescribed manner,
- Attach the required copies of the particulars with the form and should sends it to the specified address mentioned in the official notification
- Closing date to receipt application: 7th September 2016
- For far-flung area: 14th September 2016
- Exam Date: 27th September 2016
To Apply Online against SSC Vacancies Visit this official web link